Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
do not worry :( yeahgeek is 100% safe :) &probably the cheapest place this is why i only order from them. :P

as for the reseller's list it is possible that the gateway team restored their website (after it crashed 2days ago) from an old backup which didn't have yeahgeek on it anyway BUT do not worry it will be added to the list soon.

This is speculation. Don't try to pass it off as fact :hateit:

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That sounds pretty shady :creep:

Then again, this whole thread is waiting for something pretty fucking shady so I wouldn't be concerned :rofl2:
Why would it be? I mean you could ask them to write the correct price on the package to get taxed by customs if youre into paying a little extra to old uncle sam....
Besides, the real price is displayed on your credit card bill so you should not have any problems if youre a paranoid person.

Reactions: 2Hack

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow at this thread having 273 pages already in just two weeks. Well, while I was waiting for GW to release 9.2 support, I went ahead and did the hardware NAND mod and restored to 4.5 (I had a NAND backup).
can I ask what's the sake of this mod when you already have emunand?

dplaktos

Trophies
XP
Country
can I ask what's the sake of this mod when you already have emunand?
I think what might've happened is this: Used to be on 4.x and took a NAND backup. Updated later (accidentally?). Restored NAND backup with hardware mod to get back to 4.x.

Reactions: omegart

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You should always try to have fun :grog:
Im having a roller coaster of a time waiting for GWs update. Yay, updates.

Raven_hair.gif

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else buy Xenophy's inside source saying that the update will hit in about a week?

Personally I don't know who to believe.

dplaktos

Trophies
XP
Country

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone else buy Xenophy's inside source saying that the update will hit in about a week?

Personally I don't know who to believe.

I dunno, there's something about his claims that not only seem plausible, but also true and innocent. He's one of us, the Gateway Hype Train people so I don't see a reason to doubt him.

As for why I'm not hyping around with you guys, I'm studying, occasionally checking the thread to see what YOU guys are up to :P . It's 3 PM over here by the way.

Edit: Let's give him a chance and see what happens until at least Monday night ;)

Reactions: Sonicx64

dplaktos

Trophies
XP
Country
I dunno, there's something about his claims that not only seem plausible, but also true and innocent. He's one of us, the Gateway Hype Train people so I don't see a reason to doubt him.

As for why I'm not hyping around with you guys, I'm studying, occasionally checking the thread to see what YOU guys are up to :P . It's 3 PM over here by the way.

Edit: Let's give him a chance and see what happens until at least Monday night ;)

It's 2AM right now. I'm not screwing around until 6AM like when the Waitway site was down (when was that, like 2 weeks ago!? :wacko:)

I'm off to hibernate. See ya, pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...