Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, there's something about his claims that not only seem plausible, but also true and innocent. He's one of us, the Gateway Hype Train people so I don't see a reason to doubt him.

As for why I'm not hyping around with you guys, I'm studying, occasionally checking the thread to see what YOU guys are up to :P . It's 3 PM over here by the way.

Edit: Let's give him a chance and see what happens until at least Monday night ;)

Good luck bro. Yeah let's see what happens.

Reactions: Phantom_User

TheDutchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'm thinking Gateway planned for release this weekend but Nintendo's 9.3 and a day later 9.4(wtf nintendo) made them want to do some more testing / emunand testing before release.

Reactions: omegart

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm thinking Gateway planned for release this weekend but Nintendo's 9.3 and a day later 9.4(wtf nintendo) made them want to do some more testing / emunand testing before release.

Possible. 9.4 came out of nowhere, and only days after the 9.3 firmware. They have to satisfy two sets of users, 4.5 users who want to access 9.4 emunand and 9.0-9.2 users who want support on these firmwares. Then you have to add on users below 9.0 and above 4.5 whom Gateway said they will address as well and perhaps 9.3 users too.

Lots of stuff.

Reactions: Phantom_User

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Im thinking of buying this flash card from YeahGeek.com since theyve proven themselves to be reliable so I was wondering if it will work on 9.2 eve though it says it works on 9.0?
Lately, Nintendo's stopped blocking them, and I believe I read somewhere that it does indeed work on 9.2
Don't forget about Supercard DSTWO though (GBA emulator).

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Im thinking of buying this flash card from YeahGeek.com since theyve proven themselves to be reliable so I was wondering if it will work on 9.2 eve though it says it works on 9.0?

I had one of those and trust me, I think your dollars are probably better spent on DSTwo.
The one I had was a farfetched thing. First off, it had problem making contact with my 3DS, I had to somehow force it down a bit more on the cartridge slot, and it wouldn't always load. It was a pain in the arse.

Example: I once spent half-a-fucking-hour trying to make it appear on my 3DS. I was being real patient, real careful and all of that. Christ.

This in contrast with both Gateway cards, that load eachother real nicely with relative ease. The red card even more so! I compared a Gateway card with an original 3DS I have here and the differences are really minimal, so I'm quite happy with it :P

That aside..

The build quality on the R4 was a bit questionable, and even Gateway's blue card seems a tiny bit better and more sturdier and, judging by many claims here, that's saying a lot.

--

TL;DR: I really don't reccomend it. Stay the fuck away from it.

P.S. Yes, it's not blocked on 9.2. Nintendo stopped giving a crap lol :P

Reactions: satel

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
DS2 had rather crappy build quality. The shell is really thin and fit a bit too tight on my 3DS.

D

Deleted-355425

my dstwo is well made, fits fine in the slot and is held together with a screw and not just clips like the others.

Reactions: MichiS97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...