Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotKrypto76

That one PHP guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
It came today, and I only put it into my 3DS twice :P Siting right in front of me, taunting me. The wait is real.

Ive done that so much that the back sticker started to peel off.. Eventually just pulled it off completely.

Nah That won't nag me that much. I have physical and eshop games I actually bought :P
Also have Cubic Ninja for homebrew.

I just wish NA N3ds to be on 9.2 or less at release :D

I have Cubic Ninja too, but the only thing that really interested me was the snes emulator so I could play Earthbound, sadly I'm bored already, and haven't taken a crack at devkitarm yet due to time constraints. Had Animal Crossing: NL, Luigi's Mansion dark moon, and Sticker Star (inb4 hate for game) downloaded via eshop, but lost all those to my newer 3DS because of a system transfer. Don't get that 3DS until christmas. These are all 1st world problems, but damn it, this all couldn't have happened at a worse time.

Imprisonedme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
is it real?

I ordered from yeahgeek, and they got taken off the official reseller list. Kinda worried now :(

Ordered on 11th Dec, received it today! :)

Upb28CC.jpg

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Better put it somewhere where it won't taunt you, otherwise your in for a long ride. Also may I ask where you bought it? Seems like the same delivery time for mine, but the site I used is still out of stock..
What kills me is the fact that I paid 70 CAD and a week of waiting, for something made of cheap plastic, and doesn't work. Yet. I can't hide it away, that will make me feel worse. What I can do is spend more time out of the house avoiding it.
I just want to dump my games now, so I can sell some off to recoupe some of the investment.

It's going to happen between the 20th and 22nd. I can feel it.

Reactions: Sonicx64

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Haha yeah I was about to say that. But since Christmas is around the corner the Gateway Update might too. But if Christmas a the 2015 come and nothing from Gateway is released then....BadNews

Reactions: yuancraft

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Haha yeah I was about to say that. But since Christmas is around the corner the Gateway Update might too. But if Christmas a the 2015 come and nothing from Gateway is released then....BadNews

quick questions, is there a way to play ds game on the gw blue card? which firmware could be used? thanks.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The manufacturing of these parts is really cheap, like maybe around $5-15 USD, but you also have to factor in labor the Gateway team has put in for all the firmware updates and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)