Hacking Gateway + 4.5 O3DS with EmuNand + 9.2 Ambassador 3DS w/o EmuNand

ramar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
TL;DR: What FW/CFW to put on each system in order to keep the Gateway+O3DSXL and "sell" the O3DS loaded with stuff. And how...

Hello people, I have a few (ok, a lot) of questions regarding the best course of action to take...

As the title says, I have 2 O3DS systems, my ambassador 3DS XL with 9.2 that I bought since it came out and transferred from my old one; and a regular O3DS that I bought with 4.5 along with my Gateway card that I bought when Smash came out. And I just got Ocarina of Time 3D last week, if that helps.

I was busy with school and work for a long time and used both alternatively , until they released Gateway 3.0 and I found out I was able to load the gateway card from my 9.2 system using the Go! Gateway app from my phone without having to use EmuNand. I continued to use them both at the same time, but never bothered to really go back and research for better methods of loading the gateway card, I updated the EmuNand on the O3DS to 10.5 to run a few newer games and try the gateway cheats, but that's as far as I've gotten.

Now, there have been a lot of new developments that I've lost track of, and I'm completely lost as to how to proceed to install a CFW on the O3DS that I plan to give to my friend this weekend, and leave it loaded with preinstalled games and also a DS flashcard.
And at the same time, I'd like to upgrade my 3DSXL to the newest/best method for loading the gateway and possibly install some cia games directly on the SD Card, without having to make an EmuNand partition, since the memory I currently have is already filled with the ambassador games, and some legitimately bought games from the store (Which I haven't been able to use in a long time, I don't think I even have a NNID on it!)

I wrote this in a rush, will try to edit it later to make sure it's understandable, but if you somehow got it, any help is appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys why the hell is my internet connection so shit rn?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, If it's so shitty, why don't you clean it up. :tpi:
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [uploads TP] :D
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan I bet your mom found out you watching those kind of vids on your 3ds again, and put a limit on you.
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    first of all, i don't watch those kinds of videos, and if i did i'd pull a verbalase 50k but with wizards and wario
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    second of all, i don't even have a 3ds
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    OnlyWizard&WarioFans.com
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just want a wizard to stick his wand (whether literal or figurative is up to interpretation, either way it's either freaky or sus, or both i guess) up my ass
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm making Texas sheet cake for first time today, my Nieghbor brought us some few weeks ago and damn that's good, so I got her recipe and gonna try it today.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    mmm, sounds good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its not a brownie, and its not a cake, so what is it- Texas sheet cake.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried making chocolate lava cakes the other day in cupcake pan, what a mess, my lava exploded out of the cakes everywhere while baking, was still ok tho, just no lava inside.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had our grandkids over yesterday and I got a small above ground swimming pool I filled for them to play in. Well today I woke to find 3 ducks swimming around in it. Don't mind really but they are annoyingly loud, quack quack. Gotta drain it today. Guess what were having for dinner, lol.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lol
    BBQ'd 🦆
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also i'm sorry your molten lava cakes failed
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    just looked up a pic of texas sheet cake, and it looks delicious
    +1
    🌋 Science Project?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i think i might need to try making lava cakes for the 4th of july fr
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I used butter instead of vegetable oil, and think that's why they squirted out during baking, who knows
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah i think oil is the right call
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus if you're making brownies or lava cakes for people with dairy allergies, you should use oil instead of butter anyway
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan Make me a space cake plz
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: @BakerMan Make me a space cake plz