OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi to all

sorry for my bad english, i speak spanish

i have an old 3ds xl american region, i bought hack already, but i want to keep it "legit", so i remove the hack (with GM9Megascript- remove hax) and i ended with black screen and solid blue led

i try and i did everything i saw on internet and youtube

i dont care if i lost games, profiles, saves, etc, only want to revive the console

what i did was
ctrtransfer with godmode, click the image and then transfer to sysnand (from 3ds.hacks.guide) i try with version 9.2/11.5/11.15 (every region, usa, europe and jpn)
ctrtransfer with CTRTransfer (Type D9) (i tried with 9.2/11.5 every region usa, europe and jpn)
black lazarus and blue lazarus with the videos of kelonio 3ds (spanish youtuber)

i try to do lazarus 3ds from AnalogMan151 github but i ended with error sha verification of ctr

i didnt do hardmod, every component works as it should (screens, touch, cameras, wifi, etc)

any idea or sugestion?

DarKRat0s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you removed the cfw from the system, how have you been accessing gm9?
i did ntrboot with a flashcart

i tried everything i also try yesterday the lazarus script (from the original author) was successfull, with i ended with black screens again

DarKRat0s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Was the system working before you attempted to remove cfw?
hi, sorry for delay

i fix it

was the wifi module

and yes, my system was working great before i removed the hax, but maybe the wifi module went bad after that and when i try to reboot i only got black screens and my history begin hahah

now is working great again

thanks a lot for your time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch