Hacking Gateway Blue Card

Killaclown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey! I have had my gateway for some time now, and am really enjoying all the 3ds games. The red cart is working perfectly, and was pretty straight forward to get working. My question is how do I get the blue cart working? I installed the bluecardfix to sysnand before I ever created emunand, but when I put the blue card in the slot, nothing happens. The game square where the game usually shows up remains white and unselectable.

I even tried to shove some paper behind it, as that was said to work if the cart was not recognized, but nothing changed. Is there any way to fix this, or is the cart dead? I mostly got the gateway for 3ds games, but since I have a hefty backlog for ds (never owned any of the devices prior to this n3ds) I would really like to play some of the older gems.

Thanks for any answers, hopefully this has happened to someone else and is fixable :bow:

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Can you test the card in a DS, DSi, or any other 3ds's? The icon not showing is a sign of a bad contact or a hosed card.
My only other suggestion is to try to clean the contacts with alcohol.
(also try different micro sd's, a poor contact there can cause the icon to no-show also)

Reactions: Killaclown

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl