gay bashing /hate

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Or he made man in the image of himself, and then built women upon the specifications the man he created wanted (I mean the first human was probably an engineer, right? (engineers are the master race))
God was very much open to suggestions of human creation in the beta stages.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
who cares what sex you like. go ahead and and be gay. be straight. who cares. the moral of the story is that people need to just mind their business and worry about themselves. not if some guy that they don't even know likes the cock. seriously i don't give a shit what you want to put in your mouth. just don't try to put it in mine.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Law said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Advi said:
also, i dare you to name a verse in the bible that explicitly condemns homosexuality.
QUOTE(1 Corinthians 6:9 and 10)Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom.

Well, derp, that was easy.

It just says they won't get into heaven, it says nothing about actively hating/condemning them.
The term "God's kingdom" doesn't refer purely to heaven, but also Earth still under God's rule.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
Law said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Advi said:
also, i dare you to name a verse in the bible that explicitly condemns homosexuality.
QUOTE(1 Corinthians 6:9 and 10)Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom.

Well, derp, that was easy.

It just says they won't get into heaven, it says nothing about actively hating/condemning them.
The term "God's kingdom" doesn't refer purely to heaven, but also Earth still under God's rule.

It still doesn't say to actively hate them.

and I'm pretty sure if God existed, it isn't ruling Earth. That would be big business and greedy CEOs (Who also are not allowed to inherit God's Kingdom).

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
Agreed the bible says nothing about hating them, just that a true Christian cannot be gay.
The bible also says discrimination is wrong, therefore saying you hate gays because of the bible is wrong.
Remember anyone can change and repent.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, am I the only one that thought this when I saw the blog title on the front page...?

ohboyr.jpg

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
btyre said:
Agreed the bible says nothing about hating them, just that a true Christian cannot be gay.
The bible also says discrimination is wrong, therefore saying you hate gays because of the bible is wrong.
Remember anyone can change and repent.

yeah because being gay is a choice right??
you can't cherry pick what you want

back to my original point..god worshipers use the bible to justify their hate
Unless I misunderstood all those people who wants to ban gay rights, because "being gay is a sin".

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You people can't even talk about games without spazzing out let alone gayness and the bible.

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
I said nothing about cherry-picking. I know people that were formaly gay and now just abstain from sex.
You can chose weather to have sex or noth
+ 1 to bobthejoebob, God has no sexuality as he is a spirit.
The guy that said about killing them, that instruction was about a war.
The guy that said about people hiding behind religion,, that has already been discussed.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
Unless I misunderstood all those people who wants to ban gay rights, because "being gay is a sin".
They should also want to ban the wearing of 2 different types of fabric, and want to have slavery made legal again.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Magmorph said:
They should also want to ban the wearing of 2 different types of fabric, and want to have slavery made legal again.
Don't forget, the rules for the Jews not eating certain types of meat are no longer necessary. Times are different to how they used to be, though the principles stand.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Magmorph said:
RoMee said:

well with the republicans in the white house..slavery might become legal again...

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually starting to really dislike gays. I could really care less about what people do but gays are always bellyaching about something. Gays are probably 1 million on my list of things I care about. So why are people so obsessed with gays? I find it so annoying I really dislike gays now. The exception is gays who don't obsess about being gay.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
431unknown said:
I wish more people would become gays and lesbians perhaps then ther would be less morons walking around the world.
Have you not seen Ellen?

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Funny how all of the above arguments are completely invalid. God is imaginary, and the Bible was written by ruthless men who wanted to frighten the common people of the day. But if you say that homosexuality is not even mentioned in the Bible, never mind condemned, you are completely and unequivocally wrong. Homosexuality is a capital crime in the Bible. This isn't based on various interpretations of the Bible - it says many, many times that gays should be executed. There is no argument.

If you want to be homosexual, that's your choice. It is a personal choice that is in your own mind, and it affects you and you alone. Other people may bash you for it, but really, why should you care? It is your decision of how you will live your life, not how they live their life.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1