GBA SP + Omega Flash DE - Trigger Issue

tysonbisme

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

Haven't found any posts like this one. I recently acquired an AGS-001 and AGS-101. I replaced both shells with aftermarket IPS shells and did the funnyplaying ips v2.

I also purchased an Omega Flash DE and for the life of me, NONE of the 4 triggers on either SP are working when booting up a button testing ROM. I can't scroll thru the DE menus, and somehow, someway, I was able to update the firmware on the card, but NOTHING registers the triggers.

Has anyone had an issue like this, and how is it fixed? The triggers were and ARE still super clicky, and the buttons lock to be properly soldered... I'm stuck here.

TIA!

Rebusmind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have you tried regular carts to see if they work with them? Can't really imagine the EZ Flash having anything to do with it.

tysonbisme

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried regular carts to see if they work with them? Can't really imagine the EZ Flash having anything to do with it.
It didn’t. For anyone else that experiences trigger issues: try this. It sucks to do but it resolved my issues. If anyone knows someone on this forum that could eventually solder in some new triggers for me, I’d love to have their info for when the day comes.

watch this starting at the 10:49 mark

TL;DR this is resolved

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol our trash can decided to go flying and flipped on its side