GBAtemp E3 presentation writeups 2011- Sony

Nirraic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for some reason I see Nintendo lowering the price of the 3DS once the PSVita has been released
tongue.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry about the Saint's row thing it is Saints Row: The Third. I should know better than to tap out things in a hurry between 3 and 4 in the morning but I was going to be knackered anyway so I thought I would try.

As for being negative I had tried to be jaded, cynical and pessimistic rather than straight up negative. I would be quite happily to be shocked by astounding quality and/or innovation in some of these games but this is not my first e3 (in many cases aside from the likes of kinect and move I might as well have rewatched the previous years) and it was the fourth presentation of the day in which nothing major had appeared beyond a couple of things that caught my eye.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought it was quite good actually.
NGP for only $250... I'm definitly going to import it!

If Nintendo wants to compete, they better lower their prices... and maybe give us some awesome
limited edition Zelda 3DS bundled with OoT.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I must say, LBP Vita is quite impressive - it feel's like LBP was made to be a handheld game anyway

Damn i'm so getting myself one of those things.

then again the launch titles (even though they weren't announced but we could imagine what they are) are quite shakey , i still want to see more NEW games, not just remakes or ports or what not.

also i'd like to know more of the Vita itself, at least OS wise

MS was ok / people go to extremes of saying it sucked, well they are going for the future i suppose, too much kinect attention for me however

i was quite satisfied with what i've seen so far; Nintendo will be the icing on the cake
wink.gif
i must say im really looking forward to it, specifically the 3DS games .. im sure we will get some surprises here and there. Not to mention at least some Project Cafe launch titles (sort of) and demos ...OMG.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Even though Vita is the same exact price as the 3DS, why does the 3DS seem so much more expensive? It is because the value isn’t there. The $249 Vita feels like it has much more value especially if you hate the 3d output (as most people do).

Vita is a brand that feels like something I might buy.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Juanmatron said:
Even though Vita is the same exact price as the 3DS, why does the 3DS seem so much more expensive? It is because the value isn’t there. The $249 Vita feels like it has much more value especially if you hate the 3d output (as most people do).

Vita is a brand that feels like something I might buy.
I feel the same way. Hardware specs, screen, dual analouge stick etc etc
Its pretty solid and advanced tech lol.

Where as the 3DS is focusing on 3D, and hasnt really impressed me so far.

But anyway, I will be keeping both
smile.gif

Another thing is that no one expected the Vita's price to be as low as $250
wink.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nirraic said:
for some reason I see Nintendo lowering the price of the 3DS once the PSVita has been released
tongue.gif

This guy made this deep deep in the night, he should have been in bed but took the time to make this post. Don't expect anything too big then
smile.gif
If you really want to have a lot more info and impressions, go to real gaming sites like www.ign.com, www.gametrailers.com, www.gamespot.com, .....

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
prowler_ said:
Satangel said:
real gaming sitesQUOTE(Satangel @ Jun 7 2011, 01:15 PM) www.ign.com, www.gametrailers.com, www.gamespot.com, .....
Really?

Sites that only focus on gaming, not on technology and hacking of systems like GBAtemp. And those sites have hired people to write about games, GBAtemp is run by volunteers.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Satangel said:
prowler_ said:
Satangel said:
real gaming sitesQUOTE(Satangel @ Jun 7 2011, 01:15 PM) www.ign.com, www.gametrailers.com, www.gamespot.com, .....
Really?

Sites that only focus on gaming, not on technology and hacking of systems like GBAtemp. And those sites have hired people to write about games, GBAtemp is run by volunteers.

Of course of course.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Juanmatron said:
Satangel said:
prowler_ said:
Satangel said:
Really?

Of course of course.

Just check out how much content they have concerning the E3 and how much GBAtemp has.
http://www.ign.com/

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Satangel said:
Juanmatron said:
Satangel said:
prowler_ said:
Satangel said:
Really?

Of course of course.

Just check out how much content they have concerning the E3 and how much GBAtemp has.
http://www.ign.com/

Just check shits like GT4 Mobile, Kid Icarus Wii or how they throw rubbish to Nintendo just for release a new 2d Mario game. At least GBAtemp doesn't sell his dignity for money.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
prowler_ said:
Satangel said:
Really?

But we're now officially called the "Underground Gaming Community". Besides, I think the writers here do a great job.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Satangel said:
prowler_ said:
Satangel said:
Really?

IGN is an amazing place. I'm going to write about its scary moments, cool members, and how much I dig the admin's internal struggle, but IGN is about more than this. When I went there for the first time, I sat on the couch with my heart racing and dissected the journey I had just taken. Then, I started my second browse, and when that was done, I jumped into a new window for the third time. IGN is just that good.

I admit I've never been to Gametrailers, looked on their website. NOPE. Everything is shoved in your face, hard to browse for new viewers (I guess) and about 60% of what is on the main page is not needed.

And Gamespot is just GameFAQs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...