GbaTemp Glitch

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the post actually end up featured? Or does it give you an error but still send the notification?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does feature the post but you're notified of featuring your own post. I've already mentioned it in the comments on the news article announcing the feature.
Well then, it may not really be an error (unless you aren't supposed to be featuring your own posts) just odd wording.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Well then, it may not really be an error (unless you aren't supposed to be featuring your own posts) just odd wording.
You are supposed to be able to feature your own posts. When I did it, I got a notification saying something like "mashers featured a post in the thread..." The issue is just that the notification is sent even if the user who featured the post is the same as the OP in the thread. A simple if statement in the script should solve it.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're supposed to be able to feature your own posts, especially for release threads or threads where you answered your own question. I think it was just an oversight that you would get notified from doing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, not that bad ig +1