GBAtemp news request: translations in the emulation scene

glysegui

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd like to suggest a new entry in the news section, if possible. I'm not sure how contributing to the news page works, but if a random homebrew game can make it there, I'd like to give it a shot as well.

The news topic I'd like to have published in the news section would be a weekly updated list of new translations in the emulation scene. Not really under the impression that a similar article, or topic, exists already.

Thanks,
Glys

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We certainly cover any interesting rom hacks or translations we come across around here.
Granted it is not necessarily one of our main focuses as far as the other consoles go (GBA, DS, GC or Wii and they will be there front and centre) and I am not sure what our policy is on partial translations not to mention there are only a handful per month so it might be better suited to a semi regular feature.

glysegui

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I see. Wouldn't the creation of an admin-stickied thread be appropriate for something this moderately important?

glysegui

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Have used RH's RSS feed for a long time now. Much more bent on sharing the news with other users, ignorant of the existence of the large amount of translations available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: