cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Do you steal my paasword with this :^]

I don't even STORE the login details, so no :P If you want to look at the sooscode, I'll upload it in a bit.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just use Tapatalk....

Welp, I made this app to avoid using Tapatalk, so enjoy the professionally made quality app instead of this crappy shit! (seriously)

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Welp, I made this app to avoid using Tapatalk, so enjoy the professionally made quality app instead of this crappy shit! (seriously)

Well, it's a cool idea for those who don't use Tapatalk. But if you're like me, and belong to various forums that use it, why not? lol

Reactions: Sono

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I doubt being rooted is the issue. But you never know.

He's not on Xposed, though.

Wow, I misread. But anyways, I had a bad time fixing notification-related bugs :( If you take a look at Checker.java, you'll see my pain :(

YISS!

EDIT: Shouldn't it be https://gbatemp.net/account/alerts instead?

Yes. As I mentioned earlier, if you have both alerts and messages, you'll have 3 notifications in total, foreground service / you got mail / you have notifications respectively.

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So what is the password and username for? Is it used for the app or for the gbatemp website?

This is a *GBATemp* notifier, so you login with your GBATemp account, obviously. That's why there isn't a register button :P

Lel this reacts faster than my browser

Not true :P I have semi-hard"coded" the timeout to 30sec, but it's always more than 30sec, because I'm not correcting the time caused by the checking. So the pseudoformula is 30sec + download time for every request.
If you use a root hex editor, you can change the timeout (first 8 little-endian bytes, in miliseconds).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No permanent notification appears here. Also, it sometimes says I don't have internet connection.

Are you *really* frickin' sure, that you aren't using a debug build? It sounds like you aren't! :P
I updated the OP from my laptop a few minutes ago. Use the GitHub build, if possible!

Edit: start/stop buttons are just functional debug placeholders, they'll be removed in the future. If a text pops up upon pressing them, it's just placeholder text.

Last edited by Sono,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo