Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
TempasChristmasTreeWsxOO%20(1)%20(1).png

Made some minor edits to the cat, filled in some blank spots where the grass blades were.

ineap09 said:
ron975 said:
TempasChristmasTsdasdree.png
How's That? It's glowing a little bit more than the dog though..
Sweet! That looks way better than I had thought it would have looked with a trim! Good job!
yay.gif

Okay, I really am going to sleep now, I swear.

Thanks
biggrin.gif
I used the Quick Selection tool to get rid of the grass in Photoshop.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:
You guys really need to look back to make sure no one added anything before posting a new one. Orc's image is now lost, so you might want to either tell him, or fix the tree from when he added what he added.

Tempmas2010TreeGBATEMP.net.png

Behold the power of the Quick Selection tool.
Added a Pokeball, Mario, Blurred the cookie a little bit and added Orc's slightly disturbing image back in.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Jeez.
Tempmas is for sharing. Try to add only one thing to the tree to save space for others.

Edit: Thanks to that one guy too for adding his image again so mine got skipped over. Much love, Orc.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well, you can't have luigi without mario, and Pokemon is basically a requirement for tempmas. And I did put your image back in. There's still tons of space, remember, you can overlap.
EDIT: Lol, I'm getting trashed on and praised by the same person
nyanya.gif

EDIT2: I'll take requests, I don't have much to do until I got to bed in a few hours. I'm on vacation, so my time zone is different right now.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
Well, you can't have luigi without mario, and Pokemon is basically a requirement for tempmas. And I did put your image back in. There's still tons of space, remember, you can overlap.
So let other people add them. You're missing the point of this. It's not the ron975touchesupandaddsstuffwheneverhewantsto Tree, it's the Tempmas tree.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
ron975 said:
Well, you can't have luigi without mario, and Pokemon is basically a requirement for tempmas. And I did put your image back in.
It's okay. Please remove my image. I don't feel like taking part in this year's tree haha.
I liked it more when it used to be avatar characters or stuff people made and not a just like some videogame collage. Thanks.
smile.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Orc said:
ron975 said:
Well, you can't have luigi without mario, and Pokemon is basically a requirement for tempmas. And I did put your image back in.
It's okay. Please remove my image. I don't feel like taking part in this year's tree haha.
I liked it more when it used to be avatar characters or stuff people made and not a just like some videogame collage. Thanks.
smile.gif
Same here. Was going to add my avatar in but then I thought the same.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:
ron975 said:
So let other people add them. You're missing the point of this. It's not the ron975touchesupandaddsstuffwheneverhewantsto Tree, it's the Tempmas tree.
Hey, if I want to add stuff , let me add it, if others want to add stuff, let them add it. If I like contributing to the tree then so be it. I'm not saying other people can't add. I'm just contributing to the tree some more. Anyways, I gotta shower and go to bed now. If you want to add something, hey add it, the more the merrier right? /enddispute

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
TDWP FTW said:
ron975 said:
Hey, if I want to add stuff , let me add it, if others want to add stuff, let them add it. If I like contributing to the tree then so be it. I'm not saying other people can't add. I'm just contributing to the tree some more. Anyways, I gotta shower and go to bed now. If you want to add something, hey add it, the more the merrier right? /enddispute
Notice how no one added more than one thing. This is because there isn't enough room for everyone to add more than one thing. Obviously not every member is going to add something, but you have to think ahead. The tree isn't huge, and the image is almost filled already. Now do you get it?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
edit: nevermind

edit 2: concerning "You can overlap", I'm pretty sure in the previous threads there have been rules against (partly?) covering other peoples decorations

edit 3: WildWon requested some aspirin be put on the tree, I don't see it there. Consider this a re-request.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?