Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
As requested (& re-requested)
tempmas2010CF.png

EDIT: Oh & as ShadowSoldier has said below - I don't mind my 'FlashCardCube' being overlapped, as long as you can still see the hard work I put into it [Yep - that is my own work]

(I've noticed the Xmas bow has already been 'overlapped'
cry.gif
)

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can finally add mine
biggrin.gif
, I'm the Yoshi head (obviously)
[title:Pictcha
smile.gif
]
tempmas2010CF%20better.png
EDIT: Put the Yoshi Head in a much more logical place, like not floating in the air
tongue.gif

Anybody gonna add something from Death Note, I love that anime! (not gonna add it myself, suck at editing, and I only used Paint
tongue.gif
)

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Orc said:
ron975 said:
Well, you can't have luigi without mario, and Pokemon is basically a requirement for tempmas. And I did put your image back in.
It's okay. Please remove my image. I don't feel like taking part in this year's tree haha.
I liked it more when it used to be avatar characters or stuff people made and not a just like some videogame collage. Thanks.
smile.gif

At first I was going to add a Pokeball, but then I decided "fuck it, I have a layton avatar, lets add a layton hat."

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ineap09 said:
person66 said:
tempmastree66.png

I fixed the cape so that it was behind the box and added my own decoration

also, thanks ineap09 for getting rid of the edges, that was really annoying me
yay.gif
1. Thank you!

2. Nice decoration!
laugh.gif

3. You're welcome!
happy.gif

Edit: Woot! 50th post!
hrth.gif
,but I like the cape in the front
sad.gif

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ShadowSoldier said:
Orc said:
ron975 said:
Well, you can't have luigi without mario, and Pokemon is basically a requirement for tempmas. And I did put your image back in.
It's okay. Please remove my image. I don't feel like taking part in this year's tree haha.
I liked it more when it used to be avatar characters or stuff people made and not a just like some videogame collage. Thanks.
smile.gif

At first I was going to add a Pokeball, but then I decided "fuck it, I have a layton avatar, lets add a layton hat."
And I decided to put my avatar's (Yoshi's) head in...
Offtopic: 250th post!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CannonFoddr said:
It's a bit hard getting it onto the tree when you've got half yer face missing, & the avatar is quite big....
so I had to shrink it a little bit & 'cloned' parts of it to make a fuller face

Why not just put it in the bottom left, shrink it a bit, it'll cover some of the puppies, but not by much.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
CannonFoddr said:
It's a bit hard getting it onto the tree when you've got half yer face missing, & the avatar is quite big....
so I had to shrink it a little bit & 'cloned' parts of it to make a fuller face
Why not just put it in the bottom left, shrink it a bit, it'll cover some of the puppies, but not by much.
He wanted it 'pasted into the Tree' - so that's what I tried to do

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:
ron975 said:
TDWP FTW said:
ron975 said:
Well, you can't have luigi without mario, and Pokemon is basically a requirement for tempmas. And I did put your image back in. There's still tons of space, remember, you can overlap.
So let other people add them. You're missing the point of this. It's not the ron975touchesupandaddsstuffwheneverhewantsto Tree, it's the Tempmas tree.
Hey, if I want to add stuff , let me add it, if others want to add stuff, let them add it. If I like contributing to the tree then so be it. I'm not saying other people can't add. I'm just contributing to the tree some more. Anyways, I gotta shower and go to bed now. If you want to add something, hey add it, the more the merrier right? /enddispute
Notice how no one added more than one thing. This is because there isn't enough room for everyone to add more than one thing. Obviously not every member is going to add something, but you have to think ahead. The tree isn't huge, and the image is almost filled already. Now do you get it?
Ok, I agree to this, but if people want to overlap anything I put in it that's not a request, sure, I contributed, and I'm happy thatt I contributed.

BTW: The Cat is pretty much the only request. I put in the annoying orange, my avatar, the awesome smiley, the pokeball and the triforce. So, you guys want to overlap, sure, just keep it visible. Please don't overlap the Mario, as my point still stands, you can't have luigi without mario. Anyways, I'm going to play MapleStory, I'll check in later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto