GBAtemp Tournament Week - Mario Kart 8: Deluxe

mario-kart-8-deluxe-switch-hero.jpg

Nintendo Switch Online users, start your engines! It's time for Mario Kart 8: Deluxe, unbanned edition. Join us this Saturday for a tournament against your fellow kart-racing tempers, in 150CC format. Depending on how many players we get, we'll be doing groups of 6 races of 12 players, taking the top 4 racers until we have a group of finalists in a tournament-deciding 12 race match. The best among us will claim a $30 gift card as a grand prize!

Join by adding this friendcode! SW-6087-5874-2306

The tournament begins at 2pm CDT. That's 8pm British Summer Time, 12pm PDT, 3pm EDT, 5am Australian Central Time, and 7pm Central European Time. For those outside of those regions, please use Google to find out what time it starts in your location. If your Nintendo Switch profile name is different from your GBAtemp username, make sure to specify who you are, below, so we can keep track of everyone!

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I would've definitely lost at Overwatch BUT I might have a shot at Mario Kart so, I'm in.

Haven't actually played much organized online games– do we post our friend codes or we just need info to join a room or?

Reactions: MajinCubyan

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, I gotta unlock everything I had on my gf's save from when we shared a Switch! Been racing without my ideal set. Hopefully I'm ready for tomorrow.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
The tournament begins at 2pm CDT.
Oh goody, I missed it again
Screenshot 2020-04-01 at 3.12.24 PM.png

[EDIT] I don't keep track of the date very well. Oops!

Last edited by PrincessLillie,
Reactions: banjo2 and James_

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Does anyone else notice the prize amount keeps increasing every day? :blink:
A few weeks ago Chary created a thread about all the tournaments we are going to have. She stated the prizes on that thread and they're still the same.

The next two games will be for $50 each and then the Smash one will be for $10 for the winner each day and $70 to the overall winner.

Marco_Buns

Barely in Europe
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
It's been awhile since I played MK8 but sure I'll come. Gonna change my switch username since it wouldn't cause confusion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: