GBAtemp's acekard 2 Review

1159skunk

Trophies
XP
Country
Had four of these Acekard 2 flashcarts for customers only one turned out to be good and that was using a patriot 4gb micro sdhc class 6, the other three that i used a kingston class 4 8gb micro sdhc with take about 3 minutes from start up to get to the menu but do eventually load n once loaded play fine. I wouldn't buy one for myself and have stopped buying them for my customers due to the long bootup times. Still i have also bought 4 DSTT and all turned out to be faulty booting up once and then freezing on start up screen 99% of the time or not booting up at all , Edge Card no problems works fine, R4VIII had 8 of these no problems great card even if it is allegedly a clone although cheat menu is in chinese but still the most reliable and best card i use only topped by the cyclods but not so much profit to be made as its nearly twice the price from my supplier with that one so its for good friends only.

joepie91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The review says that R4 saves and Acekard2 saves are interchangeable; however, I found that that was not the case with my saves. I was using an original R4 (it's quite old), and my Acekard2 doesn't seem to recognize these save files, and just overwrites them.

tallandirish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an acekard and a dstt card and i really love my acekard better I have it now for 2years and i have had no trouble. The only difference there is really between the two cards is that the acekard puts the games in alphabetical order rather that making a new folder and cut and pasting them on the dstt card everytime i want them in order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo