CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Meh, superstition is overrated. It all comes down to skill in the end, and the Vancouver Canucks this year have all it takes to win the Cup. It's just a matter of whether or not they keep themselves together and don't blow everything.

But if you want more superstition, you should also note that:
In 1976, Montreal hosted the Summer Olympic Games. The following year, 1977, had Montreal win the Stanley Cup.
In 1988, Calgary hosted the Winter Olympic Games. The following year, 1989, the Flames would hoist their first and only Stanley Cup.
In 2010, Vancouver hosted the Winter Olympic Games. The following season, 2011, Vancouver is in the Stanley Cup Finals. Will we take the Cup?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That was such a boring game. I thought it was just me because of where I'm sick, but apparently I'm not the only one who thought it was boring.

I get there were a lot of blocked shots, and the goalies are Vezina finalists, and both teams are pretty defensive, but good lord, at least have hits.

I will admit though, that play where Kessler was just barely onside to assist the goal, was an amazing play. How he did that, I'll never know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1