Hacking GC Backup Launcher Support

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi to all. Well I have a 3.4U Wii with homebrew channel, cIOS and cMIOS installed. The question is for the gamecube launcher. All my NTSC games work but when I try to run a pal game (super smash bros melee Pal) the Wii does nothing after the backup launcher screen appears, the backup launcher screen goes away and I have to restart the Wii.

Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks in advance!!

kingaheartz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having a problem with goldeneye rogue agent...i have disc 1 and disc2 on a multi-disc dvd when i load it...it gets past the nintendo logo and then says: an error has occured turn off the power and refer to the nintendo gamecube booklet

x5spoonman

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

I am using the wiki wiibrew instructions to install the gamecube launcher. However I am having some difficulty.

The MIOS patching wad installer part went fine.

The part where is says 'Copy your Gamecube Homebrew DOL into SD root as start.dol. Use Wii front SD slot.', I cant get it to work!

It keeps on saying failed to read start.dol.

My question is wtf is the 'Gamecube Homebrew DOL'.

HELPPPPP

Thanks
wacko.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone please either remake this or if Wiigator you see this, can you fix 0.2 and make it load discs like 0.1 xi does? why would you have the launcher force the region of the disc? i don't know how hard it is to fix this issue, but the multi game iso creator only makes PAL region discs, so for us NTSC users everytime I load a multi game iso disc, it automatically goes into PAL mode, and the games stay that way as well.

Just let the game be the decision as to what region

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8