My evidence to prove Earth is Flat + The other realms' hidden continents

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please read everything so you can understand and see why I believe it's flat ..I tried to make my post short as possible but I have to go into deep detail for some to understand... NOTE I LEFT OUT THE HIDDEN CONTINENTS SINCE THIS WOULD BE TOO LONG TO READ

Alright, everyone, this will be another interesting conspiracy post by me but it's indeed true.. I had already planned on doing A flat Earth topic weeks ago but wanted to finish my Preflood Topics first but since the Flat Earth topic has been getting lots of Attention since Monday, I might as well go ahead and show my reasoning the earth is flat and way much bigger than what we are told. In every post, I will always give evidence again and again about how the Elites hide all the secrets from us and how the Elites know about the earth being flat.. Remember they control everything and they always put secrets in our faces in plain sight with these TV shows and Movies that I will show at the end of this post

First off let me clear the air, Flat earthers do believe the earth is round/circle but we believe it's A flat round/circular disk, and this is how we think the sun and moon work on this flat disk + the dome firmament

2beed2df67954a118b72b6ff3b7bd123.png

Also here the other culture from the ancient world knew it was flat with A dome
dfeb7a6bb779f29cfc8f0ca341048e43.png

I have to talk to the nonflat earth Christians first and show them their own book supporting the flat earth dome model
The Ancient World and All the Religions always believed the Earth was Flat and enclosed with A dome/firmament. Nasa in Hebrew means to Deceive; NASA was made to lie about the images of the earth just like they did with the moon landing; NASA makes every excuse on why they can't land on the moon again; one excuse was "we lost the technology" Like really?? .. The God of the bible created the Earth flat with A dome enclosed over the planet with water all outside the dome, so all the lies NASA said about the universe being infinite and expanding is Bullshit; because how can something expand when everything is enclosed under the Firmament/Dome? Most 95% of Christians don't even know about this stuff due to the fact they don't understand the meaning or context of the words in the Bible; they mostly believe the earth is A 3D ball due to the bible calling earth A sphere. Do we not know what A sphere even means, why do people think it means A 3D ball instead of just A circle??

There's much evidence in the Bible that there is a dome and Sea of water above the earth .. Let's review right before God brought the flood on earth, it was said He opened the windows of heaven. The windows of heaven refer to the glass firmament dome with the sea of water above it; that is why the water started coming from above when he opened the glass dome..AKA windows of heaven.... Then the bible states the sky is like molten glass, if you google the image molten glass it is like A glass dome.. Now moving away from the Bible; there's more evidence that the earth is flat with A dome is just by looking at the rainbow and how it reflects off the glass dome.. Then when you look at A star out of focus you can literally see the waters above rippling looking like the star is in the water....
2c8b96f523d975b0551b1d431932bb13.png

Now let's talk about The Elites and how they have been showing this flat dome earth in our faces the whole time.. When you look at A snow globe or A compass what do you see, A flat earth with A glass dome. Remember the Spongebob Cartoon? When you look at Sandy Tree Dome what does it remind you of now... The dome flat Earth.. Think about it, the inside represents the flat earth, the dome represents the firmament, and outside the dome is sea water and ironically she gets in A space suit .. Now let's look at Simpson movie and Tv show

Guys the Elites are so clever they know the truth but teach us lies while mocking us with the truth without us even knowing... They do this because they want everyone to not believe the bible; the Elites know GOD exist but like I said before they hate GOD.. It's A reason the Elites took most of the books like Enoch out of the bible they don't want you to know about what was really going on in the pre-flood world, they want you to keep thinking GOD is horrible for killing innocent people with the flood but those Demigods; hybrids and giants most weren't innocent. Why do you think scientists may believe A Nuclear war happened on Mars while finding out it was full of radiation, why do you think every ancient culture speaks about nuclear bombs or An ancient Demigod War, Why do you think Roman mythology speaks of Mars being the god of war??? Hate to get off subject but i'll do A topic on Mars soon

Last edited by cornerpath,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So to sum up your reasoning:

The earth is flat because:
The bible might say that
Ancient people thought that
The stars look like looking through water
Hidden references in media

This is hardly convincing at all. And I don't think anyone has ever stopped believing in god because they thought the earth was a globe and that this was contradictory to the teachings in the bible

An old book is not evidence
ancient people thought all sorts of dumb stuff, like that blood vessels in the neck were the source of our thoughts
stars can have light scattering from substrate other than water - no reason to believe the sky is filled with it
The media is filled with all sorts of goofy things - it's make believe - don't tell me you will start believing in the force from star wars too

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The bible might say that. Me no thinky so

Ancient people thought that. Me definately No thinky so
The stars look like looking through water. Really? Well,
Hidden references in media. You're lookin/reading into it way too much

I would have said to him :) js

Last edited by AncientBoi,

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giggle-laugh.gif

OP believes in God!

Please OP, let me know which God you believe in!
The same God that these Elites know exists but the Elites are so crafty they rewrote history, removed the books that were supposed to be in the Bible, and used the school system as A tool for their own Agenda. Kinda Ironic isn't it... With them tampering, it was easy for people not to question certain things that were put out. For Example. In the book of Enoch, it describes How how the Universe works. It explains how The Sun and Moon are close to Earth and not millions of miles away like NASA states, and also explains how the Sun goes through portals which is why we can't see where it goes when it sets and why some days it seems like the Sun so close the earth and some days it's so far out.

Link please
It's so many links I don't know which one to share but here is A news report on it.. Sounds like BS to me

Why not.. I tried to make it short as possible

The bible might say that
Ancient people thought that
The stars look like looking through water
Hidden references in media

This is hardly convincing at all. And I don't think anyone has ever stopped believing in god because they thought the earth was a globe and that this was contradictory to the teachings in the bible

An old book is not evidence
ancient people thought all sorts of dumb stuff, like that blood vessels in the neck were the source of our thoughts
stars can have light scattering from substrate other than water - no reason to believe the sky is filled with it
The media is filled with all sorts of goofy things - it's make believe - don't tell me you will start believing in the force from star wars too
Yes, this thread is A catalyst that will connect to the other 3 Flat Earth threads, I'm doing 3 more parts about the Flat Earth and it will make more sense near the end. I couldn't put everything here since it would be so long no one would read it but trust me it makes way more sense in these other 3 flat earth posts. I gotta show An example of how the sun goes through portals, then talk about the other realms, ETC.

As for the media, True its A lot of goofy stuff but I don't understand why would they randomly constantly show us Earth under A dome and blast through A glass sky, seem like it was more planned than random.. here another

I would have said to him :) js
Just stay with me it will make sense once the other threads are out

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's so many links I don't know which one to share but here is A news report on it.. Sounds like BS to me

Losing equipment is not the same as losing "technology"/knowledge/ability to do something. Where are they claiming this loss prevents them from being able to land on the moon again? Where are they claiming at all that they can't land on the moon again?

Reactions: SylverReZ

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roses are red
Earth is flat
Catch me outside, how bout dat?
It has come to my attention that lady (Bhad Bhabie) has become a successful rapper and onlyfans star and is multimillionaire living the life of her dreams

so take away is be as ratchet as possible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty