Hacking get rid of finding nemo on dstti

alikuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay i have been messing with the dstti for about three hours, i am pretty much certain it is an authentic dstti. it has numbers on the back. i formatted it with Panasonic. got the files for the menu and such, put dslibris in the game file turned on the game and it tells me a finding nemo game is in the slot so i try the game.... error turn off system. tried several different menus but no go the game should work but idno help please

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
What is your firmware ver? Chances are you updated to one that blocks the DSTTi which means it will never work on your dsi anymore unless by some miracle they release an update for the DSTTi.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Tai Le Ree said:
Screw Acekard 2i!
Get a supercard dstwo!
They're both good (speaking from someone who owns both of them)
But it's a matter of price. If you want a good card for cheap, Acekard 2i.
If you want the best for a rather high price, Supercard DSTwo.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
alikuma said:
okay i have been messing with the dstti for about three hours, i am pretty much certain it is an authentic dstti. it has numbers on the back. i formatted it with Panasonic. got the files for the menu and such, put dslibris in the game file turned on the game and it tells me a finding nemo game is in the slot so i try the game.... error turn off system. tried several different menus but no go the game should work but idno help please
To ALL, here is a problem with a DSTTi,
if you have a solution for this problem, you can post
otherwise, it's not necessary to participate like you do

Acekard 2i, DSTwo, etc... We DONT CARE of these flashcard in this section!!!

About your problem, alikuma, what is the console you use actualy, a DSi or a 3DS ?
if it is a DSi, check if your DSI is in 1.4.2 or 1.4.2 or if your 3DS is in 2.0 ?

Because, nemo, is for 1.4.1 DSi max and for 3DS 1.1 Max

wink.gif

alikuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
alikuma said:
To ALL, here is a problem with a DSTTi,
if you have a solution for this problem, you can post
otherwise, it's not necessary to participate like you do

Acekard 2i, DSTwo, etc... We DONT CARE of these flashcard in this section!!!

About your problem, alikuma, what is the console you use actualy, a DSi or a 3DS ?
if it is a DSi, check if your DSI is in 1.4.2 or 1.4.2 or if your 3DS is in 2.0 ?

Because, nemo, is for 1.4.1 DSi max and for 3DS 1.1 Max

wink.gif
i have a dsixl it is version 1.4.2U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hope all is well