megatron_lives

OP
Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
Hi Tempers

I'm looking to get a brutal death metal band together and wondered if there are any peps from around basingstoke, hampshire, UK who'd be interested?

I'm a lead guitarist so am looking for a kick ass drummer, bassist, vocalist and over guitarist.

I currently play with Soul Corruption (check 'em out http://www.soulcorruption.com) Not happy with them, so wanna start my own thing.

Anyone interested

Cheers

PS get in touch and I'll give you more info (influences, age etc.)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I lol'd.
GBAtemp doesn't seem like a very good place to get a "brutal death metal" band together.

and...brutal death metal?
hahaha.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Hells Malice said:
I lol'd.
GBAtemp doesn't seem like a very good place to get a "brutal death metal" band together.

and...brutal death metal?
hahaha.

play nice now
lecture.gif

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmmm. The point is that, how awesome it would be, your chances of finding band mates here are very slim. However, getting a band together for your own place it is. You can still find people here who would want to play bits of music (for example, you lead, I rythm Guitar), tape it and put it on youtube as a collab project.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
30084pm said:
Hells Malice said:
Compared to my standard response to things like this, I was being oddly polite...

I'm just saying if you don't like a style of music, you shouldn't ridicule those who do
He wasn't, he was merely saying the genre name sounds ridiculous. Just trying to make Metal sound more XTREME!!! With a "x" cause its XTREEEEEMMMMEEE!!!!
Metal as too many sub-variants for my taste. Personally I reckon the next big thing should be Brutal Mega Angsty Super Special Ultra Rebellious Growling Death Metal.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
This sort of thing goes in Ultimate-Guitar Forums. You'll get many more musicians there than here that are closer to you than here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious