FireGrey

Undercover Admin
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
My PS3 is collecting dust now, have no idea why I bought it so I want to sell it to get a Wii U with my friend.
The thing is though, selling it to a store will give me absolutely no money at all as you know.
But my PS3 is still under it's extended warranty (I think I got around 1 and a half years of warranty left)
So I am considering returning it to Harvey Norman, so how would i go about doing that?

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Even if i claim it is broken, ie. cant read disks or the ps3 version of rrod.

I know you got your PS3 a while ago so you've already extended the time period when you can refund it. The warranty is there to give you protection if the PS3 has some issues and needs to be repaired/replaced if the problem isn't your own fault. Claiming it to be broken would be retarded as the console would be tested. Claiming it has YLOD would also be retarded the Slim is a reliable model as that's an issue with older phat models. YOu would have to induce damage onto the console yourself and anyone with half a brain would work it out.

You're only options is to sell or trade it in. Or suck it up and play PS3 games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1