Getting "c1-11843-7" error when loading game saves from vita3k on my vita

6Kyojin4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I transferred my game save of Tales of Innocence R from the folder where the vita3k emulator keeps game saves to ux0:user/00/savedata but when ever I go into game and load the save I get error"c1-11843-7". What's going on why isn't it working?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, does anyone know the solution to fix this please? I'm getting this c1-11843-7 error too when installing the USA version of Helldivers(game+update) from PKGj.

It just won't install no matter what and other games installed fine, I've tried for like 6-8 times now since yesterday and I saw these steps on Reddit.

The Reddit link steps says:
1. Remove reFOOD plugin and install the 0syscall6 plugin.

2.A corrupted save is causing the c1-11843-7 error.

3. Try refreshing in PKGj and then rebuild database via recovery mode.

I tried step 1 and step 3, but it still won't install the game and how am I supposed to delete a save when I can't even install the game? I don't even know how to delete PS Vita save, it's not the same as a 2ds xl or Wii U in the system settings data management. Please help thanks.

Last edited by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, does anyone know the solution to fix this please? I'm getting this c1-11843-7 error too when installing the USA version of Helldivers(game+update) from PKGj.

It just won't install no matter what and other games installed fine, I've tried for like 6-8 times now since yesterday and I saw these steps on Reddit.

The Reddit link steps says:
1. Remove reFOOD plugin and install the 0syscall6 plugin.

2.A corrupted save is causing the c1-11843-7 error.

3. Try refreshing in PKGj and then rebuild database via recovery mode.

I tried step 1 and step 3, but it still won't install the game and how am I supposed to delete a save when I can't even install the game? I don't even know how to delete PS Vita save, it's not the same as a 2ds xl or Wii U in the system settings data management. Please help thanks.
saves are in user/00/savedata on ux0 iirc.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
saves are in user/00/savedata on ux0 iirc.
Hi, oh okay thank you, so if I copy the contents in the ux0/user/00/savedata folder to my laptop, the saves will be backed up? So it's similar to the checkpoint homebrew app for the 3ds then I see.

I can't install the USA version of Helldivers, I checked the folder as you said, there's no save file as I've never opened the game and can't install it so it can't create a save file.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, oh okay thank you, so if I copy the contents in the ux0/user/00/savedata folder to my laptop, the saves will be backed up? So it's similar to the checkpoint homebrew app for the 3ds then I see.

I can't install the USA version of Helldivers, I checked the folder as you said, there's no save file as I've never opened the game and can't install it so it can't create a save file.
Yes, as long as it's the same account.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Your probably need to resign your save even its tied to an account.
Hi, do you mean I have to sign in again when I put my backed up PS Vita saves from my laptop back onto the PS Vita into the ux0/user/00/savedata folder?.

Do I have to do this everytime I backup and copy my PS Vita saves to my Laptop and restore it back on the PS Vita?

Also if my PS Vita save files on the console gets corrupted and I restore it through the backed up copies on my laptop would it work or get corrupted too?

I don't wanna lose progress, it just kills the experience and enjoyment of the games. It has happened before and it sucks and I always backup my 2ds Xl and Wii U saves every month to my laptop.

froid_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I believe vita3k save files are decrypted and save files on the Vita is not, its encypted so you can't just simply copy your save files from the emulator to a real console and besides an emulator save may be missing some things or info for example in the .sfo file. the ,sfo files has some info about your account and probably the console itself.

You could use Vita save manager or Apollo save tool to do the decypting/encypting or resigning of your save file. Apollo save tool has an option for resigning, but haven't tested it yet.

Normally I just crate a new save file on the vita, run Vita save manager, then dump the save file for that specific game. now I have a decrypted save. Now browse ux0:data/savegames/yourgametitleID/Slot0/ overwrite the files there but do not replace the sce_sys folder. and you can import the save back using vita save manager which encrypts/sign the the save. Note sometimes you may only replace some files and not all of them, probably likle system data or something, since every save file is different, just experiment an be sure to use the same game-ID or region for your game.

Haven't tried Apollo save tool yet so I can't give a brief instruction.

for the record this basic principle also works when I transferred my persona 5 save from an emulator to a PS3 and vice versa (then also used cloud save to put it on my PS4) and also on Omega Labyrinth Z from PSvita to PS4 save.

You can also get rid of that trophy error and probably get trophies again(needs citation) if you resign your save, when change region or someone else save

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vta3k is an emulator? yeah, sce_sys most likely contains the account id (I know it does on the ps4), and both were engineered by the same lead engineer, same with ps5, so that's probably just like it as well, lots of similarities.

froid_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yeah, vita3k is a vita emulator, recently it can run some commercial games. Games needs to be decrypted or its install the pkg and decrypts the files to be able to run on that emulator so I'm assuming it also uses a decrypted save like rpcs3 and If I remember correctly Miadump and Vitamins are decrypted games and its saves are also decrypted.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it does decrypt pfs iirc. I don't think the pfs folder exists with a mai dump or vitamin. pfs is the main security factor of the vita, ps4, and probably ps5. it stands for protected file system iirc. there's a pfs folder with every content and I think every save.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi froid_san and godreborn, both of your methods to backup PS VITA save files to PC worked.

I only tried the vita3K PS VITA emulator once, it didn't work on my INTEL HD 630 gpu when I tested Disgaea 4 APR, my NVIDIA 1050TI gpu is faulty. but i'll keep that info in mind when I want to use the vita3k emulator later in the future.

froid_san method of using vita save manager app works fine, it's similar to the checkpoint homebrew app on the 3DS and it's easier to use than apollo as the apollo save tool isn't noob friendly like the vita save manager save tool.

The vita save manager app is easier for me to make backup copies of my PS VITA saves onto my laptop.

It didn't ask me to resign back in with my PSN account when I transferred the backed up copies of my PS VITA saves on my laptop back onto my PS VITA console though. I only tested with Digimon World Next Order so I have to test the other games too.

godreborn method to enter the ux0/user/00/savedata folder and copy the save file onto PC works too,

Thank you for your help guys.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it probably didn't ask you to resign to your account, since it didn't change the sce_sys folder (where your account id is stored). it's actually in the param.sfo of that folder iirc.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it probably didn't ask you to resign to your account, since it didn't change the sce_sys folder (where your account id is stored). it's actually in the param.sfo of that folder iirc.

Hi, I noticed when I copied my PS VITA save file for Digimon World Next Order from vita save manager app, it only copied the sce_sys folder, data0000.bin and data0003.bin but left out the sys_pfs folder.

Will this cause save data to be corrupted later on by leaving out the sce_pfs folder?

They were copied from ux0/data/savegames/PCSH00261/SLOT0 folder created by the vita save manager app.

But when I copy from the ux0/user/00/savedata/PCSH00261 folder, it copied sce_pfs, sce_sys, data000.bin and data0003.bin and didn't leave out the sce_pfs folder.

Sorry for the noob questions, making backup copies of my PS VITA save to my laptop and tranferring it back to be restored on the PS VITA console works with vita save manager and through the ux0/user/00/savadata folder as I tested before.

Sorry I'm just super paranoid, extremely anxious and don't wan't to lose progress and yes it was my fault for not backing up my PS VITA 2000 Slim saves, but I didn't know how to do it and I'm still trying to get familiar with the PS VITA.

Last edited by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I noticed when I copied my PS VITA save file for Digimon World Next Order from vita save manager app, it only copied the sce_sys folder, data0000.bin and data0003.bin but left out the sys_pfs folder.

Will this cause save data to be corrupted later on by leaving out the sce_pfs folder?

They were copied from ux0/data/savegames/PCSH00261/SLOT0 folder created by the vita save manager app.

But when I copy from the ux0/user/00/savedata/PCSH00261 folder, it copied sce_pfs, sce_sys, data000.bin and data0003.bin and didn't leave out the sce_pfs folder.

Sorry for the noob questions, making backup copies of my PS VITA save to my laptop and tranferring it back to be restored on the PS VITA console works with vita save manager and through the ux0/user/00/savadata folder as I tested before.

Sorry I'm just super paranoid, extremely anxious and don't wan't to lose progress and yes it was my fault for not backing up my PS VITA 2000 Slim saves, but I didn't know how to do it and I'm still trying to get familiar with the PS VITA.
my guess is that it's going to let the game take care of that when you create a new save file to replace with the old.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong