Hacking Getting cheap DSTWO from UK?

Hazard7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I just wonder where I can find a cheapest Supercard DSTWO flashcart I can order in UK? I want to buy one just for all emulators while I use my Acekard 2i for DS and stuff.

I found this site for £28.95 and I'm not sure if the site legit or not. http://www.r4ds-r4i.co.uk/products/Superca...DSi-and-DS.html

Also I need to know what micro sdhc I can use? I thinking getting an 8GB which should be enough to fit all in.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
certified.JPG

if you look at the bottom of both sites, you'll see that ebuygame is certified by paypal, the creditcard companies, and the shipping companies, the site you linked to has none of them

i wouldn't bother with them if i were you

Hazard7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Terminator02 said:
certified.JPG

if you look at the bottom of both sites, you'll see that ebuygame is certified by paypal, the creditcard companies, and the shipping companies, the site you linked to has none of them

i wouldn't bother with them if i were you

But if you look on Our Promise on both site, One of the writing said "All Nintendo DSi R4i / R4 Cards purchased from R4i-R4.co.uk are 100% test, And 100% work." and on the R4i-R4.co.uk it have the Paypal certified.

Anyway both site is Chinese base so I will ignore it and gone for the Xpertron one.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
DSdonkey77 said:
use priceangels, in usd, paypal will let you pay like 20 pounds after conversion. The only downside is shipping time.
And the import VAT he will have to pay, and the 6 quid to the Royal Mail for processing.

I don't know if you have placed your order yet but I used these chaps. They are based in the EU so you are protected legally and there is no import VAT. They are legit, I've used them recently and I know Costello has thanked them in a review for supplying the flashcart he was reviewing.
The prices are in Euro, the DSTWO costs 33 quid.

http://shop.01media.com/info.asp?ProductID=38497

Hazard7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got my supercard yesterday and I need to know what is the best plugin I can get? I heard GBA Emulator 1.21 with game_config.txt and CATSFC are good to get. Alos which plugin is best for NES, Megadrive and GameboyColour? Is Moonshell 2 best for viewing video and listen to music?

I'm using the flashcart on my DSi XL only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, mexican tacos existed before taco bell