Getting my friend's DS Lite~!

darktron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
For only $50... Giving me the DSi Box, Charger, and a GBA Game.

Polar White, still in awesome condition~! Telling me the games now... I think it is a good deal to meh ^^

Be sure he isn't just selling you a "DSi box" with accessories m8 lol.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting a PSP 1000 from someone for $50CA
smile.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ xD ~ I wanted the original DSL box, but since he threw it away, he is gonna give me the DSi box. and a stylus that matched his DSi... That blue DSi.

@ Toni ~ He is selling his Crimson/Black DS Lite too. For same price and comes with a free GBA Game. Just no box. I don't think he ships out of Canada... He is just aiming for friends, and family. I could buy it... Then send it to you, but I doubt my parents would let me though x3

@ Dark ~ that looks like your first post~! I would laugh... And be mad if he did xDD.

@ Play ~ Nice~! I would get a PSP for myself. So what I might do is case mod my old DS Lite, and maybe sell it... Since in my school, there are like no custom DS Lites. So I will get my broken hinged DS Lite case modded, then maybe either show it off, or sell it ^^

Getting WarioLand 4 with it~! Best game out of the games he is giving xD

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Splych said:
@ Toni ~ He is selling his Crimson/Black DS Lite too. For same price and comes with a free GBA Game. Just no box. I don't think he ships out of Canada... He is just aiming for friends, and family. I could buy it... Then send it to you, but I doubt my parents would let me though x3
laugh.gif
Thanks for that a lot man, but I already have two NDS's, I would probably get it if it was something locally, but shipping prices to Croatia are unbelievably high..But thanks anyway, I really appreciate it! (and Crimson/Black is my favorite NDS color)

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No worries, as I said, I wouldn't go trough all this hassle with shipping and everything anyways..It was nice of you to offer!

When you buy your Polar White, post some pictures so we see it
smile.gif

And how come you wanted to buy Polar White and not Crimson/Black?

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I actually prefer my DS to be full shiny. Heard these half/half colored DS Lites were Half Matte and didn't want it Matte. I will post pictures... When I get ahold of my camera. Soooo old *_*

Oh and because now... My friend just told me the other DS Lite was sold. So yea xD./ His mom sold it at EBGames and he reserved this one especially for me ^^.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Splych said:
I actually prefer my DS to be full shiny. Heard these half/half colored DS Lites were Half Matte and didn't want it Matte. I will post pictures... When I get ahold of my camera. Soooo old *_*

Oh and because now... My friend just told me the other DS Lite was sold. So yea xD./ His mom sold it at EBGames and he reserved this one especially for me ^^.
Yeah, Crimson/Black and Cobalt/Black have bottom part Matte, I actually prefer it that way, I'd like to get one whole Matte NDS, that's my favorite part with DSi, but I guess tastes are different for everyone, you prefer glossy..
wink.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AAHH~!!!.

All because of my mom... She kept on saying you don't know what happened to it blah blah blah. My dad was perfectly okay with it after I went over it with him, but they just don't trust my friend. He has been my friend for a long time now, and I totally trust him. My mom just doesn't trust him I guess...

But they offered me to one of these deals:
- Give them $50 and get a new DS Lite
- Give them $50 and get a new DSi
- Give them $50, get my little sister's DS Lite and then she gets a new DSi

I simply refused. I can't stand it. It was so embarrassing to tell him I couldn't buy it anymore/ So I didn't. Instead, my older sister did. It is like honor I guess. You like to keep your word, but after that, it just messed me up and he might not trust me as much as before now.

It seemed like my dad was the only one to understand how I really feel. He understood how I felt and why I couldn't refuse the deal with my friend. But now, I am all stuck. I told em' I wanted to get a phone instead if I were to give em' $50 since I wanted it more. But I guess they don't trust me and think I don't have much responsibility. And the colors for the DSi suck. I want them to release White in Canada. But all they have is Black and somce crappy Icy Blue!? The blue is disgusting to me... I am waiting for a limited edition one to come out. Hopefully the Kingdom Hearts one will be released in Canada. I also want a PSP...

So I can't really decide:
- PSP
- Cell Phone
- DSi

Or just not get anything...

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol @ people who had a DS lite and bought a DSi. way to support nintendo's add a gimmick and market it as a brand new item. ds phat to ds lite was understandable and welcome, but c'mon.. the DSi is going too far.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jtroye32 said:
lol @ people who had a DS lite and bought a DSi. way to support nintendo's add a gimmick and market it as a brand new item. ds phat to ds lite was understandable and welcome, but c'mon.. the DSi is going too far.
But if most of them are pirates then it would count a little as paying nintendo back for it and you would get another gimmick to use
yaynds.gif

Anyway I know how you feel I've had countless times where my parents wouldn't let me buy or sell something probably because they didn't trust the person or me once I was thinking of selling my ps2 to my cousins and they said no cause they didn't trust them and I was left thinking wtf for the rest of the day. Ask your parents how long is the deal for because it all depends unless that would ruin the deal which probably would.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yea. I am just gonna go ask em' how long the deal is. I am most likely, going to ask them to get me a DSi if there ever is gonna be a limited edition out in North America. I am aiming to get a White DSi, a limited edition DSi (white) or that Kingdom Hearts DSi.

Any of those are good... But I might get a Cell Phone no with my money or something... Then ask to get a DSi later. Unless, my dad already bought the phone since he said I said I wanted a phone. But when he does come home and has a phone, I will just give him full price at $200.... So that the DSi deal should still be open for $50.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Crazy people actually spend $50 on that stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.