Status
Not open for further replies.

kuwanger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I recently bought the Humble Weekly Bundle: Japan Edition All-Stars to get Astebreed (I'm a pretty big shoot'em up fan), but I already have all the other games. So, on a first come, first serve basis I'll gift out the rest of the keys (whoever ask for Vanguard Princess will also get all the DLC packs).

Ask in this thread (don't PM me), and I'll PM you the gift link for the key.

One gift per person (to try to be a little fair).

Enjoy.

kuwanger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, VinsCool. Not to be mean or anything, but if you can't ask for a specific game, you're not going to get one. So, you've lost your chance. Again, sorry.

(besides, technically the request is against the first post's rules of one game per person has there's two games left)

Last edited by kuwanger,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, there are two games left? Oh, so I do have a chance for Vanguard Princess then? :) (Sorry for kinda double posting)

kuwanger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, that's all the keys given away then. If an admin wants to lock the thread, they can.

PS - mbcrazed narrowly avoid the same fate as VinsCool with his "I'm interested in all kinds of astronomy" comment (watch Sneakers to get the reference). Anyways, hope you all enjoy your keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I think they should make a movie where Ed from FMA meets Ed from brotherhood +1