Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
That's some grade A potato camera quality. Nice...can't even tell what you are trying to show us. Doesn't help you held it sideways. Sounds like you forgot to turn on auto-rotation on your smartphone or started recording in the the wrong orientation. (hint, make sure phone is correct orientation before starting the recording. It won't adjust for you after recording)

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's some grade A potato camera quality. Nice...can't even tell what you are trying to show us. Doesn't help you held it sideways. Sounds like you forgot to turn on auto-rotation on your smartphone or started recording in the the wrong orientation. (hint, make sure phone is correct orientation before starting the recording. It won't adjust for you after recording)
Or is the glitch that the game flipped sideways?

Biuz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
New video:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, looks like the glitch doesn't appear when Switch is Docked.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, link's glowing? Looks a little like the glow when you're struck by lightning. Did you get struck, and the glow stuck?

radrom

Content Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that's either lightning or Ganon

Just playing devil's advocate here. Despite the potato quality, I'm pretty sure that's neither. It shows up only when the camera -maybe even link- are in certain xyz positions. It's not visible at all all some slight angles when it should be if it was lightning or Ganon. I honestly think something is glitchy here.

You're saying it's not happening with docked mode either, which tells me that it has nothing to do with the HDMI. Passing no judgement, but have you been eating or drinking while playing? Spilled anything into the cracks around the screen at all?

Biuz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just playing devil's advocate here. Despite the potato quality, I'm pretty sure that's neither. It shows up only when the camera -maybe even link- are in certain xyz positions. It's not visible at all all some slight angles when it should be if it was lightning or Ganon. I honestly think something is glitchy here.

You're saying it's not happening with docked mode either, which tells me that it has nothing to do with the HDMI. Passing no judgement, but have you been eating or drinking while playing? Spilled anything into the cracks around the screen at all?
No, Switch has no problems, and I repeat that glitch appears only in portable mode. Anyway, I did not spill anything, the console is like new and, apparently, the glitch is more noticeable if you close and open the inventory and when Link is in the center of the room, looking at the windows.

As I said before, you can try the glitch on your own Switch.

Last edited by Biuz,

radrom

Content Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, Switch has no problems, and I repeat that glitch appears only in portable mode. Anyway, I did not spill anything, the console is like new and, apparently, the glitch is more noticeable if you close and open the inventory and when Link is in the center of the room, looking at the windows.

As I said before, you can try the glitch on your own Switch.

If it's hindering gameplay, talk to Nintendo about it. Besides the guessers and the hecklers, it doesn't look like you'll get much response from the Temp. With that said, keep those videos handy in case Nintendo asks for some proof. My advice to avoid people just making fun of you instead of helping you? Take a better video, take screenshots using the actual screenshot button, explain what's going on in detail.

SarCATstic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the 3 windows flashing is the problem? I've seen this while inside the castle too but it isn't much of a problem to me...

You could've just ignored it instead of making a whole thread about it, it isn't even a huge bug, just something that can be easily ignored

Just stay away from windows or something if it bothers you so much, lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow