Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
here we go again!

as above research it!....

and as mentioned ....

Global warming has been happening for since the dawn of time! remember the ICE AGE? (not the cartoon movie doofus!) the Ice Age happened about a billion years ago!

quote from the wiki:

QUOTE said:
The earliest well-documented ice age, and probably the most severe of the last 1 billion years, occurred from 850 to 630 million years ago (the Cryogenian period) and may have produced a Snowball Earth in which permanent ice covered the entire globe and was ended by the effects of the accumulation of greenhouse gases such as CO2 produced by volcanoes.

sure MANKIND now.... is NOT HELPING the situation!... but ..... to blame us for everything is not strictly true from the quote above its been happening for MILLIONS OF YEARS!

also see great global warming swindle wiki

its a video too google for ... Global Warming Swindle and watch it online
smile.gif

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Talk about how global warming is in fact just the earth coming out of it's recent ice age. Although the process is being accelerated by man with greenhouse gases, it will still get hot no matter what.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
You know you can type about there are two sides to global warning.

Think about it, the one side is that it's being cause by humans. The other side will be that global warning has been happening for years since the ice age.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Law,

You are not human. I feel sorry for you anyway.

Canonbeat234 said:
You know you can type about there are two sides to global warning.

Think about it, the one side is that it's being cause by humans. The other side will be that global warning has been happening for years since the ice age.

Well, yes and no. Yes, there is such thing as global warming. This is not the natural cycle and it is not the ice age as well. This , however , does not mean we are about to enter a new ice age. We are in fact expediting the warming of our planet by polluting, and it's inevitable that something drastic will happen eventually.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't really read all posts above so pardon my french if i say something already said. But who gives a flying fuck if the main reason is because of man or nature? The outcome will be the same, if we ofcourse don't do something about it instead of arguing who's fault it is or wether not it's true. Like all believers or non believers about wether global warming is or is not man made, we all know there have been many iceages before us, and we all pretty much know why, and we all know we're pretty much at the brink of another one, so why not try to do anything about that (the inevitable that is) instead of all the fuckwits out there arguing this or that.

Edit: @ RockmanForte, i would like to know where you're getting your info about not entering an ice age and instead getting something else bad happening? (really i'm curious). Oh and not that i know too much about global warming and shit, but doesn't the sea level rise drastically because of global warming, which ofcourse leads to massive floods etc.etc.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Sonicslasher said:
RockmanForte said:
@Law,

You are not human. I feel sorry for you anyway.
So you're racist against robots? You know, they deserve love too
mad.gif

I think he was telling me that scientists aren't human
frown.gif
So he hates scientists AND robots?

What a bigot!

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
global warming is natures response to the overpopulation of the planet by a destructive species, it is rebalancing itself by wiping out lots of humans, simple.

as for a proposal, just go research into one of the crackpot schemes to put a giant mirror into space or cover the moon in solar panels. The only real solution would be to implement population controls.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I say global warming is mostly a natural occurance as we are still coming out of our last Ice Age. Sea levels have been far higher then what they are currently.

That said, I'd still like pollution levels to be lowered and people to be more eco friendly, not for global warming, but for better health, lifestyle, to help wildlife, and the enviroment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why not HeyArnold
  • B @ BigArnold:
    Can you guys help with my problem concerning my Switch?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you switch it up
  • B @ BigArnold:
    Switch what up?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Switch the switch to resolve your issue
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigArnold, sorry but i cant, i dont have a switch. also what k3nv2 says is a joke
  • B @ BigArnold:
    That's what I figured. I put a post up in a forum but no one seems to replying to posts there. I also don't what this chat is attached to.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    General chat as it implies
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigArnold, try posting in the "switch noob paradise" thread
  • B @ BigArnold:
    That's where I put it. But like I said other people's posts from a day or two ago have no responses. I'm not sure if the chat is part of the Nintendo forum that I'm on or a part of the website as a whole.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigArnold, part of the website as a whole
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    then try making a thread
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wait you are too new to be able to do that
  • B @ BigArnold:
    That's fine. I'll find my way.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BigArnold you put the fusee or hekate.bin in the hekate/ payloads folder, or use app to push the payload to switch while its in rcm mode
    +1
  • B @ BigArnold:
    The problem is is that TegraGUI isn't detecting my Switch despite it being plugged in and in RCM or maintenance mode.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you click install driver inside the tegra app.
  • B @ BigArnold:
    I did all of that stuff and it seemed successful but still nothing. The only thing different from the guide I used was that my device wasn't showing up as APX but rather Nintendo Switch.
  • B @ BigArnold:
    I did it inside the Tegra app and Zadig.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Try a different USB c cable, or different USB port on your pc.
  • B @ BigArnold:
    I tried a different port and don't have another cable. I'm fairly certain there's no issue with the equipment I'm using.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some cheap USB c cables don't send data, they only charge
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Some cheap USB c cables don't send data, they only charge