Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello everyone. I wanted to join the team to help translation, but it won't let me. I can speak and read Japanese and can help if you need it.

1- Go here : https://www.transifex.com/god-eater-2-translation-project/god-eater-2-translation-project/
2- Click "Help translate project god eater blah blah" that big green button
3- make an account or sign up using google
4- you will see the progress bar and percentage, and a "Translate" button besides it
5- click "Translate"
6- follow the instructions to start

chaos_envoys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So how!'s the translation progress guys? i see on transifex, it was 100% translated, but only 57% reviewed... And that 57% didn't increase at all..

CheeseCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought this was 100% translated until I read
http://gbatemp.net/threads/god-eate...g-for-translators.386192/page-20#post-5706892

Looks like some eager noob put in some machine translations.
Now this is going to take longer to release since the translation team will have to review and remove all these awful machines.

Reminds me of the people who thought it was fine putting Lanyn's translation guide (which isn't bad at all) dialogue in Tales of Rebirth.

Masaki Kenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just asking... will we able to play this on ppsspp? since my psp broke and so am i, i cant buy a new psp... tnx for reply in advance

Atlas_Noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just asking... will we able to play this on ppsspp? since my psp broke and so am i, i cant buy a new psp... tnx for reply in advance
It should be. But for the moment, only v1.00 is only playable on ppsspp. The updated ones from v1.10 to 1.40 has a bug wherein it will crash everytime you bring NPCs to missions.

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I wonder what precisely is the bug, in some games I noticed that fan translation even accidentally repaired some things, but I guess we'll see what happens :)

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
KenGodeaterwiki - that's you, right? https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/7446 :)

OH, BTW: Does the GE2 1.4 NPC bug cause problems only on PPSSPP, or is it a problem also for JPCSP? I never tried this emulator (all games I want to play are working for PPSSPP and I don't intent to start GE2 before I can understand at least weapons and materials names :) ) but if it could handle GE2 with updates I'd happily download it - anybody tried testing the upgrade on this?

Last edited by mareq00713,

call me Ken or Accel

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
KenGodeaterwiki - that's you, right? https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/7446 :)

OH, BTW: Does the GE2 1.4 NPC bug cause problems only on PPSSPP, or is it a problem also for JPCSP? I never tried this emulator (all games I want to play are working for PPSSPP and I don't intent to start GE2 before I can understand at least weapons and materials names :) ) but if it could handle GE2 with updates I'd happily download it - anybody tried testing the upgrade on this?
Yes, thats me
JPCSP also having the same problem (according to my memory). If I remember right, the NPCs bug is related to memory alloc. and if they twitch it around, cheat codes wont work since the memory data constantly changing

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, from what sum2012 is saying here JPCSP probably fixed the memory problem, though I'm not trying it out now (really need english version, my japanese for now is only arigatou, gomenasai and some bad words :)

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Page one, check the link - some stuff was uploaded just recently. The problem is that there were some machine translation and people aren't sure what to translate so work on it goes much slower as they have to actually check most files one by one. Plus I think there is only one person veryfying the translation (it requires much more skill in japanese and english) - there is simply much work for a few people, it's understable it'll take some time to make it properly.

call me Ken or Accel

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Well, from what sum2012 is saying here JPCSP probably fixed the memory problem, though I'm not trying it out now (really need english version, my japanese for now is only arigatou, gomenasai and some bad words :)
I would love to try JPCSP out but its not even loading =~=
Java, the worst thing ever to use as emulator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....