god i hate incels

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every single incel/men's rights person who uses the words beta/alpha/sigma are all the same their all losers who think women owe them their bodies it's so cringe they have the stupidest arguments like "I'm a nice guy but women don't like me because of my looks or money" or "woman don't like nice guys anymore they only like rich chad abusive guys" news flash woman don't like you because your a jerk to them and think they're terrible. there have also been so many cases where a woman jokes about a guy trying to make friends saying he's short then he likes well your fat and he wonders why they don't like him "well they can say I'm short why can't I say their fat" cause they were joking all you did was call them fat. and the belief that "girls don't like nice guys anymore cause I'm not rich or pretty but I'm actually a nice guy" is flawed first of all you, are not a nice guy you are the worst people on this planet second all that's just plain and simple not true I'm not the greatest looking and I have money from investing but I don't show it off and I have plenty of female friends (not trying to sound like wow I'm so cool I got lots of girl friends their just my friends like my whole life I've grown up around girls and its just their my friends the same reason a boy would be my friend) TLDR incels are stupid and are just mad low lives who are mad nobody likes em cause their jerks what is yalls experiences with them

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like something that just eventually cascades out of control after years of being ignored/striking out/friendzoned or whatever. Call it being a loser, I guess, but modern society also really is rather damaged.

Mr_Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
Android 17 was inCell.

OIP.jpg

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like something that just eventually cascades out of control after years of being ignored/striking out/friendzoned or whatever. Call it being a loser, I guess, but modern society also really is rather damaged.
society is when people don't like you because your a bad person smh

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally prefer 1950s standards and expectations to today's. Could do without the "healthy" smoking nonsense, though, of that era.
ah yes i really miss the 50s back when black people sat in the back segreated schools men beat there wives lovely times

Mr_Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: though my mom has documents here on my pc