God said that all of his children are based on him, therefor God is gender fluid.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not necessarily

A daughter can resemble a father despite being different sex/gender

What is interesting tho is God the father doesn't have a body, so to say he is male, is basically accepting sex and gender are two separate phenomena

Reactions: hippy dave

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone or something created us, we don't know who or what that is. it's impossible. That's why all man made religion is a farce. Just made up nonsense. Who even knows if whatever created us still exists.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone or something created us, we don't know who or what that is. it's impossible. That's why all man made religion is a farce. Just made up nonsense. Who even knows if whatever created us still exists.
If there was a creator it certainly is not necessarily impossible to know who/what it is since it could choose to communicate with us

This is kinda the whole point of most religions, god is said to have come and told us about himself

Can't help but feel tho that if God was all knowing, it might have been smarter to say hello during the information age so his message could be more easily spread and recorded for future generations

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there was a creator it certainly is not necessarily impossible to know who/what it is since it could choose to communicate with us

This is kinda the whole point of most religions, god is said to have come and told us about himself

Can't help but feel tho that if God was all knowing, it might have been smarter to say hello during the information age so his message could be more easily spread and recorded for future generations
Why are we supposed to believe he spoke to people thousands of years ago but doesn't today? I mean people claim he speaks to them but I think that's just the voice in people's head. Why are some people special that they get to speak to God and others aren't? That doesn't sound like a just God. I just don't believe we've ever communicated with God. I admit I could be wrong but it makes zero sense to me.

What if I came out with a new book and said God told me to write this. Would anyone believe in it? If not, why believe in a book from 2000 years ago? Or however old the other religious books are. Who's the say my book wouldn't be the real book of God but because it's not ancient there'd be no believers.

I think people are just very uncomfortable with not knowing why we're here and where we're going when they die. I accept that I have no fucking idea, nor do I think anyone else does either they just think they do.

I grew up Baptist but never fit in church was a social gathering with mostly rich people showing off and looking down on others thinking they're holier than thou and they're going to heaven and you're not. People are twisted.

The worst idea ever planted into people's head is that you will burn in hell if you don't follow this religion. No one short of a murderer or child rapist has done anything of the sorts to deserve that.

Last edited by Jayinem,
  • Love
Reactions: SylverReZ

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are we supposed to believe he spoke to people thousands of years ago but doesn't today? I mean people claim he speaks to them but I think that's just the voice in people's head. Why are some people special that they get to speak to God and others aren't? That doesn't sound like a just God. I just don't believe we've ever communicated with God. I admit I could be wrong but it makes zero sense to me.

What if I came out with a new book and said God told me to write this. Would anyone believe in it? If not, why believe in a book from 2000 years ago? Or however old the other religious books are. Who's the say my book wouldn't be the real book of God but because it's not ancient there'd be no believers.

I think people are just very uncomfortable with not knowing why we're here and where we're going when they die. I accept that I have no fucking idea, nor do I think anyone else does either they just think they do.

I grew up Baptist but never fit in church was a social gathering with mostly rich people showing off and looking down on others thinking they're holier than thou and they're going to heaven and you're not. People are twisted.

The worst idea ever planted into people's head is that you will burn in hell if you don't follow this religion. No one short of a murderer or child rapist has done anything of the sorts to deserve that.
I also don't personally think there is a god or that he/she/it spoke to mankind

I was just responding to your statement that it was impossible to know if there was a god or not, which it's not

If there was and if he talked to us, then we could know

I do agree with our current knowledge we aren't capable of making a decision one way or another definitively, but that could change if there was a god and if that entity wanted to make itself known

Reactions: Jayinem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg