GOG's 2024 New Year Sale offers survival horror 'The Beast Inside' as giveaway

gog-ny-sale-2024-jpg.417004

GOG's 2024 New Year Sale is still ongoing and the digital storefront has announced a new giveaway as part of this sale. Until February 3rd, 2 PM UTC, you can claim and keep the survival horror title The Beast Inside. As for the 2024 New Year Sale itself, it will last until February 5th, 2024, 11 PM UTC.

:arrow: SOURCE
:download: The Beast Inside GOG Giveaway

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I loved this game and will recommend fans of the genre pick it up. Free is a no brainer. If a person doesn't have a PC that can play it, it's also on both Xbox and PlayStation. Currently 70% off on PSN, or 75% off if you're a PS+ subscriber.

Morricorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The game may look good. The reviews are good. I tried running it on steam deck. With Heroic and lutris. And I ended up throwing it away from my hard drive. She turned on. But the image was strange, I couldn't select anything in the menu. No proton version could do it. Pity. Because I wanted to play a good horror gamr

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game may look good. The reviews are good. I tried running it on steam deck. With Heroic and lutris. And I ended up throwing it away from my hard drive. She turned on. But the image was strange, I couldn't select anything in the menu. No proton version could do it. Pity. Because I wanted to play a good horror gamr

And reasons like this are why I would never buy a Steam(ing pile of shit) Deck. Plenty of games that can barely run at 30 fps in what amounts to 720p.

Reactions: impeeza

Morricorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
And reasons like this are why I would never buy a Steam(ing pile of shit) Deck. Plenty of games that can barely run at 30 fps in what amounts to 720p.
About 80% of the free games I got on Epic games and gog. It works without any problems, whether through Heroic launcher or Lutris. There are exceptions like the beast inside, ghostwire tokyo and a few others that do not work. However, games like Death Stranding or Dying Light work without any problems. I try not to buy games when I already have them somewhere. But what's more interesting, if it doesn't work, I'll buy it on Steam. Playing on the steam deck. It's much cheaper than the Nintendo Switch I had before

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
About 80% of the free games I got on Epic games and gog. It works without any problems, whether through Heroic launcher or Lutris. There are exceptions like the beast inside, ghostwire tokyo and a few others that do not work. However, games like Death Stranding or Dying Light work without any problems. I try not to buy games when I already have them somewhere. But what's more interesting, if it doesn't work, I'll buy it on Steam. Playing on the steam deck. It's much cheaper than the Nintendo Switch I had before
I love GOG NO DRM policy!!!!!

Morricorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
U
I love GOG NO DRM policy!!!!!
Yes, I know, me too. A person buys it, downloads the installer, installs it and plays it. I'm currently playing Thief 3, which I bought on GoG, on Steam deck. It works without any problems when installed using the Heroic launcher
Post automatically merged:

I had some fun. And the game from the title started working for me. I have a stable 30 FPS while playing on the Steam deck. It was enough to install Gog Galaxy via Lutris on the memory card. Launch gog galaxy and install the beast inside. Finally, add GoG Galaxy to Game Mode and run it there. We set the PS4 pad and it works. There's some fun with this. But it's running. I'd like to add that if anyone wants to play it on the steam deck like I did. I have a 512GB memory card. There will be some games from gog

Last edited by Morricorne,
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning