GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
OP
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Ahaha, couldn't resist, I love Stewie expression when he says that.

On the real business... I'm going on vacation somewhere between 15th and 17th till 31 July... I might have internet, but its not like I get in home, its like those paid usb things... so... IF anyone is willing to help me, I need somethings so i can play between me going to the beach, and staying at home when its too hot to be on the beach (between 1pm and 3-4pm normally)

So... 1st of all I wanted to know if there are any PS2 emulators that work GOOD or at least Okay in PC...

2nd of All, a list of great games for various systems.... NDS, NES, SNES, GBA, GBC, PS1, PS2, GC and Wii (gotta try dolphin, but I think my pc can take it)

I already made a similar blog asking about this... but these is on another level... i downloaded some of the games that people mentioned and already played them... so... >.<

HERE is a list of games i already have, and i've downloaded most on the thread, that other people posted: http://gbatemp.net/t298859-games-for-ds

Hydreigon

Isn't that DELICIOUS!?
Trophies
XP
Country
This looks like it's in the wrong section.

Anyways, there is a PS2 emulator called PCSX2 (or something). It works, but I'm not sure how well it works.

OmegaVesko

Trophies
XP
Country
MaxNuker said:
So... 1st of all I wanted to know if there are any PS2 emulators that work GOOD or at least Okay in PC...

PCSX2 works great.

QUOTE2nd of All, a list of great games for various systems.... NDS, NES, SNES, GBA, GBC, PS1, PS2, GC and Wii (gotta try dolphin, but I think my pc can take it)

Check the essentials threads.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, https://youtu.be/4urnwg_PhMs?feature=shared&t=35