liquidgykill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi,
Id like to know if its possible to transfer or make a complete copy of a hard drive with PS2 OPL game partition to a fresh new hard rive on PC, I know I can open the HDD on PS2 with ULaunchElf, so I can copy things like VMCs, CFG files, etc. (I already did that) but the majority of data are actually game partitions and its a pain in the ass installing all over again, one game at a time.
it is possible? to make a copy of a trasnfer? the OPL hard drive is not even recognized by my PC as a valid partition unless I open it with a tool like HDLDumb or OPLManager.
Im using for a while an old repurposed mechanical hard drive and I want to jump to an SSD, I know the speeds will be the same but at least the SSD is fresh and new.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make a complete copy of a hard drive with PS2 OPL game partition to a fresh new hard rive on PC,
That won't work, the hdd/ssd has to be formatted with ULaunchElf before it can be used/recognized. As for hdd/ssd cloning, im not sure, worth a try? But my guess is it won't because of the aforementioned reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol