OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Golden Sun.
f4ijqc.jpg

Quite possibly my favorite game((s?) for me sake im going to to say that its one game, because split between the two cartridges was for minor bugs and space for the next part of the story). ever. it is easily on my top games of all time, and ive played alot of games.

The story was amazing. The world collapsing because the life force of Weyard was lock away. The graphics are visually stunning and the musical score floored me. Another reason i liked it so much was because of the for elements. not 20 like pokemon and no light and dark crap and not class for ice being separate from water, thank goodness.

One of the only things i didnt like about the game was that discussion seemed to take way too long for no reason and some of the emotions seemed misleading. Also battle would have been just a little smoother if there was a fight button that allowed your characters to attack with there own discretion as opposed to you guessing how many hits a skeleton can take before going after the dirge so you dont have to wait an extra turn. problems aside...

The game is massive. HUGE! do you not see this!! i never got the map with the game because i got it late when it was easier to pick up a second hand copy so...
24f3d.jpg

I love huge games that can keep me interested throught the whole thing.

I love the battle system. i kinda feels like strategy when you are trying to get the correct amount of summons ready to unleash. Summons! every one is amazing. my favorites? yes they are below

My favorite from the first part.

i never actually got this one but hes freaking sweet.

Where do we go from here? Golden Sun accomplished what it set out to do. You traveled the entire world, lit all 4 lighthouses, and saved Weyard. Camelot isnt releasing another on because youve already saved the world, and been everywhere. if another game was made, youd be treading the same paths.

Now im all for another one, but im just worried if one did come out... theyd mess up alot of it. This is partially why i can almost call the first 2 one game because so little was changed between the two.

But if the rumors would become truth(not only would i need to change my pants) i would wonder what is the correct platform to continue the legacy with.

The Wii:
ng2fcg.jpg

NO. the wii is not the correct vehicle for the golden sun legacy. not only would Weyard be subject to sub-par graphics, the game would probably try to include some sort of wiggling or waggling of the wiimote to compensate for the fun that was sacraficed to put the game on the wii.

eh id still buy it
laugh.gif

the DS:
2wqrfpu.jpg

I think this would be the better way to carry on the golden sun story, but im sure someone would forget that the DS has physical buttons and want us to try to use the touch screen for everything. This might be ok they used touching for weapons use their special properties and you can make it more powerful with a quick slash across the touch screen.

Now who would the story be given too this time? My guess is that it would be given to Alex. Now camelot would be responsible for coming up with 3 more characters to go with him. they would do fine with this task.

there you have it. my golden sun love page.
oh and by the way, i have no idea who drew this, but i give them props. i wish you could play as Saturos. he owns isaac any day.
hs9o2h.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof