XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Quesenek said:
Mchief298 said:
Vincent Valentine said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
I hope that feature does end up being added on the launch instead of waiting.
I really don't want to see the 3DS hacked
I gotta agree with catboy on this, i don't wanna see the 3DS hacked, the PS3 was recently hacked and anything to do with online went straight to hell, i really don't wanna see that happen with this brilliant piece of hardware.

It's gonna be hacked, it's inevitable... The hardware is just too good to pass up. When it happens remains a mystery..... Don't get your hopes up for a clean system....
I agree something like this can and will be cracked, and we will be able to run games on it.
Just so everyone knows every system out to my knowledge is able to run pirated games.
glare.gif

lol, almost like anyone just wants a hacked system to run pirated games xD... I just want to see the possibilities the hardware can make...

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
AlanJohn said:
Good news for hackers, bad news for people who don't want to play online with a 12-year old hacker with lvl100 pokemon.

Oh my gosh. You just reminded me of all the times I've been to the global center and downloaded battle videos of Lvl 100 shiny legendaries versing each other with hacked moves.
RAYQUAZA used Roar Of Time!

rofl2.gif

I don't wish to see that again. It's terrible.
I don't hack. I once did, and I reset my game. Action Replay is the type of thing I use for Save 3 in Super Mario 64 just for the sake of fiddling around
tongue.gif

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheTwoR's said:
AlanJohn said:
Good news for hackers, bad news for people who don't want to play online with a 12-year old hacker with lvl100 pokemon.

Oh my gosh. You just reminded me of all the times I've been to the global center and downloaded battle videos of Lvl 100 shiny legendaries versing each other with hacked moves.
RAYQUAZA used Roar Of Time!

rofl2.gif

I don't wish to see that again. It's terrible.
I don't hack. I once did, and I reset my game. Action Replay is the type of thing I use for Save 3 in Super Mario 64 just for the sake of fiddling around
tongue.gif
Action replays are expensive pieces of shit, IMO, I got mine and it stopped working within a week. They I came back to the store the next day and they had a new version out.
I don't cheat, though it can be tempting, from what I've learned, it takes away the fun and pride you get after beating the game all by yourself, and when I use cheats, I'll beat it and never want to play it again....

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Cheating is good to mess with the game WHEN YOU PLAY ALONE. Seriously, seeing a vid with 3 anti-soras kicking the 1000 heartless into oblivion was brillant.

Now, online cheating is really unfair. I think there should be more options to at least temporarily ban who's using codes.

And about hacking... Of course I want the 3ds hacked. Why? Ever imagined WHY the systems were hacked in the first place?
Because some games are WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. If you think a game is expensive in your country, imagine it in a few others. Mine is one of the unlucky ones, I totally hope they find a way to lower the game prices soon. I'd totally go fully original if they weren't so expensive. [it's no joke, the prices around here are roughtly doubled, if not higher than that]

Now, back on 3ds.
Hack thru browser? Good point, indeed. You can do anything online.
Automatic online updates? It happens, specially when the user isn't fully aware of what he's doing.
Game updates? Unless the 3ds is already hacked and some kind of protection against auto-update is made, no luck with this, I belive.

Now, doesn't the 3ds supports mini SDs just like the DSi? It's another interesting hacking route, I think.

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
AlanJohn said:

Hacking console cheating in multiplayer games.

Actually, if you can cheat in a multiplayer game in any other way than farming with bots (which might be difficult to detect, I agree), it's because the game developer was completely stupid. All the data, stats, points etc. should always be kept on server and never e.g. read from a savegame which can be easily edited by a cheater.

Besides, I thought only 12-year olds play Pokemon ?

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
pachura said:
AlanJohn said:

Hacking console cheating in multiplayer games.

Actually, if you can cheat in a multiplayer game in any other way than farming with bots (which might be difficult to detect, I agree), it's because the game developer was completely stupid. All the data, stats, points etc. should always be kept on server and never e.g. read from a savegame which can be easily edited by a cheater.

I read your whole post just to realize in the end that you're a jerk.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pachura said:
AlanJohn said:
Yeah, people who think Pokemon is for kids tend to think that way. It's due to ignorance.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
pachura said:
AlanJohn said:
Yeah, people who think Pokemon is for kids tend to think that way. It's due to ignorance.

QFT.

;D I'm not 12 and I still play Pokemon >.> That bad? xD

TheNikkoMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Mchief298 said:
machomuu said:
pachura said:
AlanJohn said:

QFT.

Seriously, we should make a poll to see how many >12 year olds play this game. You'll be amazed to see hvor many 13 years old there are.
No but seriously, why do everyone think Pokemon is a children's game? WHY INTERNET, WHY?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheNikkoMan said:
Mchief298 said:
machomuu said:
pachura said:
AlanJohn said:

QFT.

Seriously, we should make a poll to see how many >12 year olds play this game. You'll be amazed to see hvor many 13 years old there are.
No but seriously, why do everyone think Pokemon is a children's game? WHY INTERNET, WHY?
Well before we get back to the topic, the answer is the anime that was made for kids. Have you ever noticed how many people call Red (The main character of RGBY) "Ash" and call Blue (Green in Japan, the rival in RGBY) "Gary"? Yeah, the anime's the reason (and that "Gary motherf***ing Oak" meme sure doesn't help).

Having said that, we should get back on topic.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
machomuu said:
TheNikkoMan said:
Mchief298 said:
machomuu said:
pachura said:
AlanJohn said:

QFT.

Well before we get back to the topic, the answer is the anime that was made for kids. Have you ever noticed how many people call Red (The main character of RGBY) "Ash" and call Blue (Green in Japan, the rival in RGBY) "Gary"? Yeah, the anime's the reason (and that "Gary motherf***ing Oak" meme sure doesn't help).

Having said that, we should get back on topic.

Um, I always called them that because I though Red and Blue were fucking lame ass names for people and Ash and Gary were the next in line for default names.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS getting hacked is inevitable. However, that won't necessarily mean that you'll be able to play pirated 3DS games at that moment. It may only mean that homebrew can be done on it, and that is what I'm actually hoping for. Homebrew, but no pirating (though that is inevitable also).

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
DiscostewSM said:
The 3DS getting hacked is inevitable. However, that won't necessarily mean that you'll be able to play pirated 3DS games at that moment. It may only mean that homebrew can be done on it, and that is what I'm actually hoping for. Homebrew, but no pirating (though that is inevitable also).

Do you know any console that was hacked and allowing homebrew but not playing pirated games ?

TorNis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is this "homebrew" you are speaking off?
Isn't people interested only in "playing pirated games" part?

keasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Tell ya what.

I think there are few comments in this thread about wishing the 3DS to remain unhacked that are actually genuine opinions.
The majority though is just sycophantic pish from people who want to look like saying the right thing, who would sooner download and play a game as soon as it's available as a pirated version.

I raise my hands.
I hope it's hacked and roms available pretty soon. I'd happily pay for genuine software if it was half the fucking price.

I still remember the disappointment in The UK when a court ruled the home video games industry was not overpriced and monopolised. We all knew they ripped us off then and they rip us off now.

I reckon a big whack of people that use hacked software and hardware would sooner use the original product if it were cheaper. That IMHO would increase sales and hence quality!

[/rant]

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
keasy said:
Tell ya what.

I think there are few comments in this thread about wishing the 3DS to remain unhacked that are actually genuine opinions.
The majority though is just sycophantic pish from people who want to look like saying the right thing, who would sooner download and play a game as soon as it's available as a pirated version.

I raise my hands.
I hope it's hacked and roms available pretty soon. I'd happily pay for genuine software if it was half the fucking price.

I still remember the disappointment in The UK when a court ruled the home video games industry was not overpriced and monopolised. We all knew they ripped us off then and they rip us off now.

I reckon a big whack of people that use hacked software and hardware would sooner use the original product if it were cheaper. That IMHO would increase sales and hence quality!

[/rant]
Obviously.

Skitty22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The 3DS may not have spot pass enabled but i can imagine nintendo have been producing the 3DS with the latest firmware avail which we wont have seen , also add to that they are not going to make the same mistakes sony did with the PSP.

They have already made a good start with the DSI its been out some time now and it remains only 50% cracked.

i expect nintendo will have a reason for spot pass delay but i personally expect they will be ok with it because they wont expect 3DS roms anytime soon , they probably are not so bothered about ds games so much now , but 3DS games hell yes they are expensive to create for the devs 660 millon 1.8 billion Us dollars.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    JakobAir @ JakobAir: The bush does offer helpful advice.