Hacking Got banned

D

Deleted User

What do you actually get banned from?
That remains a mystery to everyone as it's impossible to find the actual ban trigger.The most logical connection in my opinion is homebrew use on the homemenu since Nintendo can track what game id and region it was from.If it uses a fake title id or the games id doesnt match your 3ds's region,then you get on what I like to call a ban list since the bans don't happen right away,this is because a bunch of people get tactically banned all at the same time which is known as the banwave.

Last edited by ,

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That remains a mystery to everyone as it's impossible to find the actual ban trigger.The most logical connection in my opinion is homebrew use on the homemenu since Nintendo can track what game id and region it was from.If it uses a fake title id or the games id doesnt match your 3ds's region,then you get on what I like to call a ban list since the bans don't happen right away,this is because a bunch of people get tactically banned all at the same time which is known as the banwave.
it is likely about modifications to the sav, I had never been banned before, but I lost to the hax on BT and used PKHeX to get back my streak and got banned after going online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?