xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought my 3DS
smile.gif
and I love it, I only have Zelda at the moment but there aren't that many games out there as of yet that I'm interested in other than maybe Rayman and depending on what it's like Super Monkey Ball because I used to love that
tongue.gif

I got the Cosmos Black with Zelda combo and the woman in Gamestation said she had a few Zelda pre-sale boxes left and asked if I wanted one
smile.gif
so I've got the golden box and the map you get free when you pre-ordered it
smile.gif

In other news

- Just pre-ordered Skyrim, can't wait , loved Oblivion, playing Morrowind at the moment
smile.gif
, and love Fallout/NewVegas so I hope it's going to be as they say it will, but I trust Bethesda and I know they are going to make the Game of 2011

- Anyone know of any games that are close to being released or have been released for the 3DS that I should pick up as well as any Virtual Console, Ware games as I'm looking for a few things to play but I'm not sure what's out there
smile.gif

- I'm fully back at the temp now
smile.gif
, I've lurked for the past year only very rarely posting but now I'm back so hopefully you'll see me round more often helping people out, posting my thoughts and clogging the shoutbox with my amazingness ........

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked, was just released.
Starfox is getting released like...september 6th? I think it was.

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hells Malice said:

SMT most probably won't get a PAL release unfortunately and the 3DS is apparently region locked :/ But thanks for the Starfox warning, will definitely be purchasing that
smile.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Danny600kill said:
Hells Malice said:

SMT most probably won't get a PAL release unfortunately and the 3DS is apparently region locked :/ But thanks for the Starfox warning, will definitely be purchasing that
smile.gif

Oh, right. My bad. I forgot they region locked the stupid thing.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Danny600kill said:
I trust Bethesda and I know they are going to make the Game of 2011

A) It's Bethesda
B) Game of the year you say?

I'm not really looking forward to Skyrim. Oblivion just came off as really boring to me. There's a lot to explore and a lot to do but it was really a case of "Why do it?" Plus I really hated the combat and Skyrim just looks like Oblivion 2.0, just with fancier graphics, a new menu, and SLOW MO combat. Plus Bethesda is absolutely notorious for making/producing such buggy and glitchy games.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Danny600kill said:
Hells Malice said:

smile.gif
You guys are getting that one piece game soon, correct?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Danny600kill said:

A) It's Bethesda

I'm not really looking forward to Skyrim. Oblivion just came off as really boring to me. There's a lot to explore and a lot to do but it was really a case of "Why do it?" Plus I really hated the combat and Skyrim just looks like Oblivion 2.0, just with fancier graphics, a new menu, and SLOW MO combat. Plus Bethesda is absolutely notorious for making/producing such buggy and glitchy games.

Wat.
Have you even seen the gameplay for Skyrim?

I liked Oblivion, but I hated the combat and overall it ended up boring the crap outta me. But Skyrim looks absolutely amazing. The fact that you can equip things to both hands for a very, very large variety of combinations is amazing.

Though with that said, Dark Souls = GOTY.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Danny600kill said:

A) It's Bethesda

Get it for the PC, problem solved. Either way, Skyrim is one of the very few games I am looking forward to this year, it'll be nice to dust off my 360, though if my PC's strong enough I'll it for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1