Hacking [GUIDE] AIO PS4 Exploit Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, maybe it comes from a specific rest mode "active" option? (like network, USB, ...)
On my side, I disabled most of those options to avoid comsuption (USB and network costs a lot of electricity).

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With xvortex 4.05 version, you send ftp payload, it pops up notification "listening on x.x.x.x:1337" put that into filezilla and bingo. Super easy mate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you use v1 or the updated v2?

Looks like an error from old webkit.
i don't know wich, i can use v2 to fix the error?

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Depends what youre happier with, android host is awesome, but I have iphone, and my laptop is always on so I prefer Al-Azifs solution and I modify the html to suit me :)
UPDATE! the Android app worked!! the Update is now DELETED!! Thanks Mate you saved my skin ;)

Reactions: KiiWii

PagaN

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Optional: NetCat GUI For Payloads:
On PC open NetCatGUI enter your PS4's IP address and send the EnableWebBrowser payload from your PC with port 9020.

(EnableWebBrowser payload only needs to be launched ONCE EVER and will permanently let you launch web browser without having to sign into PSN)

this part is incomplete and not working.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
this is rl cool stuff, debug menu reminds me of ps3 cfw stuff, good stuff.

i have a question, well i am on the latest fw already but kind of curious, when this does come out for the 5.xx
and well i am a ps+ member and have quite alot of psn bought games etc.

and so my question would be, would this exploit in any way affect my (online ps+ account) even if i were to run the exploit with another user i have created on my ps4, or would it be fine and safe ?

D

Deleted-355425

this is rl cool stuff, debug menu reminds me of ps3 cfw stuff, good stuff.

i have a question, well i am on the latest fw already but kind of curious, when this does come out for the 5.xx
and well i am a ps+ member and have quite alot of psn bought games etc.

and so my question would be, would this exploit in any way affect my (online ps+ account) even if i were to run the exploit with another user i have created on my ps4, or would it be fine and safe ?

Never expect any console hack to be safe from being banned ever, no eta on future firmware kexploits.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Never expect any console hack to be safe from being banned ever, no eta on future firmware kexploits.
dang, well i think i will keep my pro untouched then.

might just grab a slim ps4 for 'hax' purposes i need my overwatch online gaming and so i dont think i will ever keep my pro on the same fw.
i keep updating it.

but i wont pull the trigger just yet.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Optional: NetCat GUI For Payloads:
On PC open NetCatGUI enter your PS4's IP address and send the EnableWebBrowser payload from your PC with port 9020.

(EnableWebBrowser payload only needs to be launched ONCE EVER and will permanently let you launch web browser without having to sign into PSN)

this part is incomplete and not working.

What is your issue? What happens?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Error code CE-30129-5 in Debug Settings->Game how to fix?
Are you using Al-Azifs latest exploit host?

Lmaokernel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has the 4.55 dumper payload been released?
All I'm missing is that and the enable vr hen payload for 4.55

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has the 4.55 dumper payload been released?
All I'm missing is that and the enable vr hen payload for 4.55

The dumper has. Not sure about VR. I have the dumper payload, not sure if it's okay to share here.

Lmaokernel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dumper has. Not sure about VR. I have the dumper payload, not sure if it's okay to share here.
I can't find it via Google. I found an exploit host web page with dumper option for 4.55 but can't seem to find the payload itself for injecting it myself with the android app for example. I don't believe sharing payloads is against Gbatemp rules as it's not copywritten code

D

Deleted User

if you never updated your vr (that means never updated your ps4 beyond 4.55) it will work without a payload. but if you buy a used vr it will be updated for sure.

in the end you need the payload to make it work. so i hope for it too. i just updated 4.05 to 4.55 as i love my persona 5 <3

Lmaokernel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you never updated your vr (that means never updated your ps4 beyond 4.55) it will work without a payload. but if you buy a used vr it will be updated for sure.

in the end you need the payload to make it work. so i hope for it too. i just updated 4.05 to 4.55 as i love my persona 5 <3
That's what I thought. I used my vr on a 5.01 console so I guess I have to wait for the payload before I upgrade my 4.05

D

Deleted User

I tried the payload. Didnt work for me on4.55 sadly . Hope for an update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes