Gaming Gyakuten Saiban 2 release

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So there's already a perfect english option included..... but it's not out in the US until next year. I know I shouldn't question Capcom's motive but it does seem strange to include a game like this with an english option. It's like if a game was released in America but it had a Japanese option in it. Anyways, I know it's early days but any news on GS4?

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So there's already a perfect english option included..... but it's not out in the US until next year. I know I shouldn't question Capcom's motive but it does seem strange to include a game like this with an english option. It's like if a game was released in America but it had a Japanese option in it. Anyways, I know it's early days but any news on GS4?

I would guess Capcom included the English version in the Japanese games due to the rising popularity to learn English in Japan...
As for the January release date, its probably so PW won't be competing for sales during Christmas holidays with Wii/PS3 out..:S

sixb0nes

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi, please don't derail this thread.

Back on topic, it's now been at least 48 hours after the release and it STILL hasn't been dumped yet. I mean okay, I can understand it not being dumped 6 hours after release. 12 hours is, yeah that's understandable. 24 hours is getting a little suspicious, but okay. But 48 hours after release? That's unbelievable, I mean what do these release groups do with their time? (WRG I'm lookin' at you
smile.gif
Very disappointing, especially given the high reputation of these release groups.
Get yourself together.

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Back on topic, it's now been at least 48 hours after the release and it STILL hasn't been dumped yet. I mean okay, I can understand it not being dumped 6 hours after release. 12 hours is, yeah that's understandable. 24 hours is getting a little suspicious, but okay. But 48 hours after release? That's unbelievable, I mean what do these release groups do with their time? (WRG I'm lookin' at you
smile.gif
Very disappointing, especially given the high reputation of these release groups.
Get yourself together.
48 hours? The release date is/was the 26th...

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For people who are able to read chinese, you can just play Gyakuten Saiban 2 for GBA that's fan-translated to chinese.

I wonder why it takes so long for Western side to translate the rom...there is already chinese translated version for Gyakuten Saiban 1, 2, and 3 for GBA.

squall3031

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For people who are able to read chinese, you can just play Gyakuten Saiban 2 for GBA that's fan-translated to chinese.

I wonder why it takes so long for Western side to translate the rom...there is already chinese translated version for Gyakuten Saiban 1, 2, and 3 for GBA.

The western side is not very dedicated to translate games like chinese. They are willing to but they just treat it like "I don't have to put my very life into it" and take their sweet time. I've seen chinese-translated of Super robot wars GBA games, but no one bothers to fully translate them into english version.

rezen

Trophies
XP
Country

smile.gif
Get yourself together.

Says "Gyakuten Saiban 2 release" in the subject so I guess I'm not derailing the thread at all.

Back on topic... It seems like there might not be any extras this time around
frown.gif
Which means no Ema Syke either
frown.gif
When the extra case appeared and GS4 was shown, I thought it might carry on through, getting us ready for some real DS Phoenix Wright loving with maybe a bit of a setup for the new characters??

I guess with this release it means that at least Japan will release GS3 with another english translation as well
biggrin.gif
The series is going to be completed and carried on! Guess that means that there will be no translation love for GS3 GBA either.

sixb0nes

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah I know, there's only the four cases from the gba version - no extra case or nds features like fingerprint searching, which is okay I suppose. From what I've read though each case is really long, ranging from the lengths of 4th and 5th cases from the first PW, so it should be mad long.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

smile.gif
Get yourself together.

All I hear is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

I think my point was made and I tried hard to hold back, but you really need to find other outs in life.

sixb0nes

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah, apparently what happened was PlayAsia shipped a lot earlier then expected, so people who paid for express shipping got it on monday.

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh god.. what are you people complaining about.. you're getting the effin rom for free already..

Complain if you guys pay these guys to dump the rom for you. They have no obligation what so ever to people who show no appreciation. kthx

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
oh god.. what are you people complaining about.. you're getting the effin rom for free already..

Complain if you guys pay these guys to dump the rom for you. They have no obligation what so ever to people who show no appreciation. kthx

exactly.

A friend of mine already has the game lucky bum. We tried dumping it but G6 only gives out bad dumps. Strangely though the game was only 128Mbit, which may be possible since there is no DS specific case, meaning no 3d objects or video.

sixb0nes

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
You have to keep in mind that these release groups are not obligated to do anything, they choose to dump roms freely to the "scene," and therefore, they incur all the bitching, moaning and whatever which comes with their charity. They can quit anytime they want, but they choose not to, and I'm fairly sure that they won't ever quit dumping roms, since their greed for reputation is what drives them.
So, release groups, hurry up already! Many people are growing impatient of your incompetance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1