Hacking RELEASE HACDN v3 - Safely download your Switch eShop purchases on your PC

Which is the better Switch game?

• Total voters

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Since Rei uploaded her own iteration, this is pretty much dead.
This was made way after Rei's... that's old news.
It's just an alternative.
Mine, for example, neatly organises the games into TID-named folders and displays download progress, while Rei's doesn't.
Rei's, for example, downloads system applets and has NXCrypt integration (no need for hactool), while mine doesn't.
-
By the way @Reisyukaku, I didn't make this to throw shade at you at all, I like your tool a lot!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

(The prototype version of HACDN totally didn't use your C# code converted to VB... no, totally not...)

Dudamax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still get the message that it needs the console cert, hactool, and a filled keys.txt. I have all of those files in my folder even hactools with the dlls. But I have been using the keys.txt from op's old releases since i couldnt find a new one, what am i wrong?

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I still get the message that it needs the console cert, hactool, and a filled keys.txt. I have all of those files in my folder even hactools with the dlls. But I have been using the keys.txt from op's old releases since i couldnt find a new one, what am i wrong?
Is the cert named "nx_tls_client_cert.pfx"?

aslk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
362aa369df.png

am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by aslk,

aslk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe microsoft net framework or other tools like that is missing. Try to download and install

I just installed the latest .net framework, took my rawnand, made another prodinfo, made another cert.pfx, tried it again and got the same error

FinalFortune_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Noob here, don't even have a switch yet (but looking at getting one.)

So... Sorry if this is a bad question, but how do you install the "backup" on your switch?

Also, the question I'm about to ask is 100% for research purposes (I have no intention of pirating any switch games) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can this be used for piracy?

Edit: Nevermind, read the last post on this, but in theroy someone who somehow had all the title keys could download any switch game?

Last edited by FinalFortune_,

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
362aa369df.png

Yes, the formatting is completely wrong.
You need either these keys, formatted exactly as shown:
key_area_key_application_00 = EF97...
key_area_key_application_01 = CDED...
key_area_key_application_02 = 7571...
key_area_key_application_03 = F428...
key_area_key_application_04 = 7988...
header_key = AEAA...

Or these keys:
header_key = AEAA...
master_key_00 = C2CA...
master_key_01 = 54E1...
master_key_02 = 4F6B...
master_key_03 = 84E0...
master_key_04 = CFA2...
aes_kek_generation_source = 4D87...
aes_key_generation_source = 8961...
key_area_key_application_source = 7F59...

Reactions: TiMeBoMb4u2

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually liked VB on visual studio but whatever...

Can you use this to download updates for a Zelda cartridge that I own and is there anyway to inject in the console with fw 3.02?

Dudamax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone who is capable of downloading from hacdn, can you please explain everything you did to get it working (including avoiding "require console cert, hactool, filled keys")

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
362aa369df.png

As @SimonMKWii said, your formatting is incorrect.
Also, you must replace the "##" with actual numbers.

Can someone give me the "template" version of the correct keys.txt?

@SimonMKWii has posted a template multiple times.
However, he can't post the full key values here, per forum rules.
With that said, a completely overkill template would look similar to the following code-wrap.

NOTES...
  1. Replace the "X"s with the correct keys.
  2. If @SimonMKWii's tool doesn't account for extra whitespace, you will need to remove the extra spaces between the key name and the equal sign ("=").
  3. There are way more keys listed here than are needed. Feel free to remove the unnecessary entries.
Code:
master_key_00                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_01                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_02                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_03                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_04                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_seed                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
masterkey_4x_seed                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_00                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_01                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_02                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_03                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_04                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_00                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_01                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_02                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_03                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_04                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_00                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_01                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_02                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_03                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_04                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_source                             = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_source                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
aes_kek_generation_source                       = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
aes_key_generation_source                       = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_source                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_source                       = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_source                      = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
header_kek_source                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
header_key_source                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_kek_source                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_save_key_source                         = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_nca_key_source                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_00                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_01                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_02                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_03                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_04                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
normalseed_dev_00                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
normalseed_dev_01                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
normalseed_dev_02                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
devicekey_seed                                  = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
devicekey_4x_seed                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_mac_seed                                = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
dev_master_key_seed                             = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev0_00                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev0_01                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev0_02                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev1_00                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev1_01                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev1_02                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
dev_package1_key_seed                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
dev_per_console_key_seed                        = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
capsrv_hmac_key                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
header_key                                      = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_save_key                                = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_nca_key                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_00                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_01                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_02                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_03                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_04                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_00                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_01                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_02                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_03                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_04                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_00                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_01                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_02                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_03                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_04                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
rsa_oaep_kek_generation_source                  = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
eticket_rsa_kek_source                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
eticket_rsa_kekek_source                        = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
eticket_rsa_kek                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ssl_aes_key_x                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ssl_rsa_key_y                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ssl_rsa_kek                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
If we want to download update from title keys site (0x800 offsets) we need to download that? I mean iirc someone said you only need game title, it will download update too.

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If we want to download update from title keys site (0x800 offsets) we need to download that? I mean iirc someone said you only need game title, it will download update too.
No, you need to download them separately.
When you input an update title ID, it will allow you to input a version too.

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

aslk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
problem solved. the cert was just broken at the last step. Here's the proper .bat script for certnxtraction

openssl x509 -inform DER -in clcert.der -outform PEM -out clcert.pem
openssl rsa -inform DER -in privkey.der -outform PEM -out privkey.pem
copy /b clcert.pem + privkey.pem nx_tls_client_cert.pem
openssl pkcs12 -export -in nx_tls_client_cert.pem -out nx_tls_client_cert.pfx -passout pass:switch
md Out
move nx_tls_client_cert.pfx Out/nx_tls_client_cert.pfx

thx, simon

Znuf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have MK8 on the shop but not installed. I can't because i dont want upgrade.
With this tool i could inject MK8 on my switch or it's not usefull for now ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land