3) install python 3.6
4) get dat script run it and conert smc and sfc to sfrom
5)get Sfrom
6) take said sfrom and use my ver and put in like you would for nes mini
7) push games to snes
8)play games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

fake news where is the bricks

How to pass the roms from the computer to the console ?, by FTP ?, does not work, neither Filezilla nor other FTP (at least me). Are there other ways?:unsure:

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hehe i wait until cluster release the tool to put more on it.

i have some in german on the min snes and thats good.
and i can put everytime the original kernel on it.

and to the tip to use save state manager ! that doesnt work with the mini snes

Last edited by Liriel,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://ufile.io/d5w6a

thats link to my hakachi it can connect to snes mini you add games like if it were a nes.

Do we still need an FTP to use? Or have to change the headers in the ROMs? I really hope I don't end up screwing the NAND up somehow.

Yes, it is very complicated. To pass games to the xbox by FTP the simple smashes of the world and 0 errors, but with this console dementia, not once. But I see people who did it and do not say how. Why do not they share their knowledge for the rest of the community? Did not we all win?

Honestly, I don't know why one hasn't been written yet. Having more options is never bad, vagueness is just unnecessary.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Kasios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Forget it, it's too much trouble to scrounge for the scripts and apps buried in the thread.

If there was a guide, this would be so much easier.

Yes, it is very complicated. To pass games to the xbox by FTP the simple smashes of the world and 0 errors, but with this console dementia, not once. But I see people who did it and do not say how. Why do not they share their knowledge for the rest of the community? Did not we all win?

Kasios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
[Quote = "Rev2k7, de la publicación: 7615410, miembro de: 50895"] que utilizan la escritura para convertir a Valter sfrom y se agrega juegos de forma normal sin ftp en absoluto [/ quote].

Not understood, could you explain how to pass the roms to the SNES mini ?. Converting the roms to SFROM is easy with the script, but I do not know how to pass the roms to the console without FTP.

pcm720

Trophies
Website
pcm720.me
XP
Country
Russia
It's possible. I got sick of searching for tools, and just loaded up the decompressed rpx in the hex editor, stripped away the data before the header.... and yea. Now that I think about it, I bet the size of that stripped away data is about the same distance as where this header is from the gibberish location I found before... lol

Well, at the very least, does that 0xDF10 preset id foot about match what you found already? If so, anything more I can do with it has probably been done by you.

Yes, the preset ID is correct

Kasios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I do not get it. If any of you know a method to pass the roms to snes without FTP, why not share it with the rest of the forum ?.:whip:

Kasios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
once you got sfrom its easy man . Add game and add the sfrom then pick image and fill out info. Then hit sync.

I do not understand you. There is no hackchi2 way to pass the roms to the snes directly, there is not, or at least I do not see it. I only see the FTP option. Can you put some catch of what you are saying ?.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one