Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country
New version 2.20f has been released which fixed Usleep bug.

I just tried it with my uninstalled and fresh NES Mini and got games to upload :) Now onto Dual-Boot :)

EDIT - I tried the guide from Redit and got a C7 error trying to boot SNES Mini :(

How do you update hakchi2 on the SNES mini?

NESjimbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No the game literally resets to the start....and having to go through EVERYTHING...yes i know games are like that but not RPG games like this...this is a definite bug.
I don't quite understand. You're saying that happens when you die? When you die in Chrono Trigger, you go back to the start, and can load a save.

What happens when you load a save?

Last edited by NESjimbo,

Gab75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Jurassic Park: with the preset ID A210 the HUD becomes semi-transparent, but the superimposed info panels remain solid...

Correction: with the preset ID A210 also the superimposed info panels are semi-trasparent (Jurassic Park)

- Titus Lamborghini American Challenge (USA): the game is fully playable, but sometimes the music speeds up for few seconds (I tried by adding -no-lowlatency to the game's command line argument, but nothing has changed).

- Banpresto Battle Pinball (Jap): the game works fine, the only issue is in the "underwater table", when a game session ends (game over) the screen becomes black and the ranking table screen doesn't appear (the music still plays in the background).

- Disney's Pinocchio (USA): the game works, but the audio/music presents several issues, during the intro the music stops to sound (after a while) and a single note remains fixed (with his volume that gradually decreases); during the game session there're several small music glitches, especially related to "in level" transitions.

Last edited by Gab75,

mylaim

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Excuse me. rockman x2~3(mega man x2~3 Japanese original language) What should I do when I can't run?
(super famicom mini japan)
All you need is USB connection with PC.
Emulator supports mappers: 0 (NROM), 1 (MMC1), 2 (UxROM), 3 (CNROM), 4 (MMC3), 5 (MMC5), 7 (AxROM), 9 (MMC2), 10 (MMC4).

Gab75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello sir, what core runs the Golden Axe Death adder if i may ask ?

Golden Axe: the Revenge of Death Adder is a side scrolling beat'em up based on SEGA System32 hardware , so only a MAME core can try to emulate it (on "modded" NES/SNES MINI).

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
On latest release for snes mini always directory not empty unable to flash

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anybody can help me on french forums please why i have this error since 2 or 3 release?

Fire-WSP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, it seems my original kernal dump is bad.
Is there a way to obtain an original good dump?
I have a japanese Super Famicom Mini.

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On NES Classic, we were told not to keep more than 30 games per folder.
Is it because of we have the option to "compress" games now (on hakchi 2.20), so that it's safe to keep even more than 30 games per folder?

The 30 per folder was so that you could have 4 save states per game. You could technically go up to 100, but just reduce the number of overall saves. On SNESC, compression has nothing to do with it. But, we run into issues once you pass 60 games, such as failure to load art, and so on. I tested this out pretty much the day I got the SNESC:)

So i got Golden Axe Revenge of Death Adder and Ninja Baseball Bat Man running. They seem to play fine but the audio is garbage. Anyway to fix this with retroarch?

Nope, it is what it is. In cases like these, your only option is to try it on different Arcade Cores and hope for the best. But, in these particular cases, I do not think either ever have better sound.

djkav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The 30 per folder was so that you could have 4 save states per game. You could technically go up to 100, but just reduce the number of overall saves. On SNESC, compression has nothing to do with it. But, we run into issues once you pass 60 games, such as failure to load art, and so on. I tested this out pretty much the day I got the SNESC:)

Nope, it is what it is. In cases like these, your only option is to try it on different Arcade Cores and hope for the best. But, in these particular cases, I do not think either ever have better sound.

I found that OutRun runs better on FBA (no analogue controls for steering), and R-Type jerky and sound glitching. Whilst on MAME2010, its the other way around. I found arcade roms are hit and miss. It will take more time that it's worth to go through trial and error.

Advokaten

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Is there a way to add a new language to the console? I want to get that real retro feel back when everything was dubbed. I've only managed to edit existing languages so far, it won't let me write new folders and/or files to the console, however, I may edit the existing files.

RevRaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like a poster earlier in the thread, I have a brand new PC with a brand new install of Hakchi but none of my previously loaded roms on this PC. Is there an easy way to sync the roms currently on my SNESC back to my PC?

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like a poster earlier in the thread, I have a brand new PC with a brand new install of Hakchi but none of my previously loaded roms on this PC. Is there an easy way to sync the roms currently on my SNESC back to my PC?

FTP and drag and drop the games to your computer then throw right back into hakchi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol