Half-Life 3 or troll?

D

Deleted_171835

*Facepalm* No one noticed the bottom of the shirt says "Half-Life 3DS" ,its not HL3, at best its a half life port for the 3DS, at worst there trolling us.
You must have not seen the pic in first post, but the shopped one soulx posted.
He added "ds" as a joke. The shirt didn't say 3ds.
I can assure you my picture is 100% legit. If you look at the pixels in the OP's pic, you can clearly tell that it is a fake.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
I laughed my ass off when I clicked the source.

*Facepalm* No one noticed the bottom of the shirt says "Half-Life 3DS" ,its not HL3, at best its a half life port for the 3DS, at worst there trolling us.

"jokes" no longer exist in internet gaming culture. Not just being disingenuous to purposely mislead people, but any joke, even if it is at no one's expense, is considered a "troll" now.

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure where you saw that BUT it was at their convention, this Half Life 3 thing is more of an expansion.
Source: Valve

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can assure you my picture is 100% legit. If you look at the pixels in the OP's pic, you can clearly tell that it is a fake.
soulx is right. I can tell it's shopped from some of the pixels and having seen a few shops in my time.

Reactions: 2 people

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
201492_tactical_facepalm_1_vw.jpg

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
201492_tactical_facepalm_1_vw.jpg
Nope, a regular one definitely doesn't cut it. :rolleyes:

Also, I would say at best it's HL2 Episode 3, at worst a troll. Most likely, the guy was just wearing a novelty shirt. >__>

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...