XP
Country
461776707.jpg

So this picture has been circulating the interwebs
Source

It's worn by a Valve employee apparently. Good news if its true

D

Deleted_171835

Tweeted by the marketing guy for Monday Night Combat. I'm inclined to think this is real.

The fact that I'm getting excited over a shirt shows how desperate I am for Half Life 3 news.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you tell by the bulging vein on his arm that he's a Valve employee, or am I missing something?
Yes... you are missing the Source
He said he saw a Valve employee wearing it. But we don't really know if he did, or if he is the one doing the trolling by posting it to Twitter for the masses.
I don't know where I'm going with this. Haha.
We can always hope!

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
How the hell did you link to your own post without editing it???? :blink:

OT: Meh, just a rumour, even I'm not getting too excited over this. Don't get me wrong though; would be awesome if it were real.

gamerjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought they said they weren't doing Ep 3 and just skipping to half life 3. but first Valve needs to learn to count to 3.

Reactions: 1 person

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
my god someone wearing a shirt that says half life 3 spread the word it's finally coming
sarcasm aside this is to fishy to take seriously the guy didn't even go into specifics like what the event was called where it was hosted and who the valve employe was, there would be more uploads of the picture if the shirt was worn at an event as pretty much everyone has played half life and want the next installment

FaSMaN

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*Facepalm* No one noticed the bottom of the shirt says "Half-Life 3DS" ,its not HL3, at best its a half life port for the 3DS, at worst there trolling us.

ficarra1002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Facepalm* No one noticed the bottom of the shirt says "Half-Life 3DS" ,its not HL3, at best its a half life port for the 3DS, at worst there trolling us.
You must have not seen the pic in first post, but the shopped one soulx posted.
He added "ds" as a joke. The shirt didn't say 3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.