Reactions: Mama Looigi

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL didn't realize this thread sooner. Thanks to all of you that wished me a Happy Birthday specially you Catboy (this guy is F*&&ing awesome).

It's been great being in this community since so long and it's good to see people caring for each other like a family should be.

For people that may not know me my name is Jayro and I live in the small island of Puerto Rico. I've been here since 2006. I work as a computer's Professor in a Technological College and I used to own many campers for vacation purposes but due to some finances issues I have sold most of them but if you ever need someplace nice to expend your vacations contact me and maybe I can find a spot for you. My hobbies are watching anime, being an amateur P**n S**r (that's the way Xflak refers to me LOL) and everything related to the beach from surfing to jet-skiing to motorboats. I rarely post on vs threads neither I rise to trolls.

It's good knowing so many nice people here and I very thankful fro this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...