Hacking Hardware Hardware issues (Wi-Fi and LCD Problems) after updating Firmware version?

BeGe01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello!
So i bought a hacked V1 Nintendo Switch about a year ago, everything is fine, I upgraded the SD Card and updated bunch of things without any problems. I'm not sure if it's softmodded but when i check the serial number it says the switch is unpatched, but it uses AutoRCM so i have to use my laptop to Inject Payloads.

Fast Forward to last month i updated my Firmware from 16.1.0 to 18.0.0 with AiO updater and Daybreak. It has some fusee problems at first because i forgot to update atmosphere, so i updated them by replacing the files in my SD Card using my laptop. After i updated atmosphere, hekate, and fusee, the switch turns on but i cannot connect to wifi, i got Wi-Fi Error 2110-1118 which apparently is a hardware problem but that's weird because it works fine before i updated the Firmware. I tried following the instructions which tells me to reboot my switch, so i tried rebooting it, it still doesn't work, then i tried turning it off and try to inject the payload again, and apparently it suddenly works fine. Everything is fine afterwards, i can install and play new games on it.

Fast Forward to today i was going to play my switch but the LCD screen suddenly not working, it has backlight and sounds but there's no display, so I tried to restart the switch and reinject the payload but the display is still not working, then i tried to using dock and it works fine but the wifi problem is back. I tried reinjecting payload like the first time the problem appears, the wifi is still broken. This time i tried downgrading my Firmware back to 16.1.0 but the LCD and Wifi problems still there but now my Profile Names are gone, i tried updating it back to 18.0.0 and nothing changed, LCD Wifi and Profile problem is still there. Oh yeah the bluetooth works fine, I can use my joycon and pro controller normally.

TL;DR : Switch doesn't display anything but backlight and sound works fine (Docked works fine too), and Wi-Fi Error 2110-1118 but Bluetooth works fine, everything happened several days after updating Firmware from 16.1.0 to 18.0.0, I tried downgrading Firmware but problem still persists but now my Profile Names are gone.

Is there a chance these could be software issues and not hardware issues? because I never opened my switch back cover ever and everything is fine 3 days ago even with Firmware 18.0.0. Or do I have to check the motherboard and fix the hardware? If so, where do I start?
Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: