Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on vWii

Gilkrave

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone! I am trying to play Harry Potter GoF, the Gamecube’s ROM, on the Virtual Wii of my Black Wii U, with a Hard Drive and using USB Loader GX. When I start the game, the intro videos seems to be skipping and it takes me straight to "Would you like to use the Autosave?". At this point, the games does not crash, but I cannot do anything. I cannot press Yes to confirm and I cannot change between Yes and No options. It’s the same thing with both US and UK roms. Did this happen to anyone? Could somebody help me please? I don’t have any problems with other games except this one. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Attachments

• FB6E65CF-C218-49A2-9AA1-5AE39CBC4964.jpeg
    FB6E65CF-C218-49A2-9AA1-5AE39CBC4964.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 35

Gilkrave

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok everyone, I apologize, but after trying like 20 times it finally worked. I spammed the A button right after I select play from the loading screen to the Autosave menu to select yes at the Autosave and it finally worked. Tried again that way, did not work. Tried again, worked. It seems to be random if it works or not? I guess it’s a vWii bug (like the green line on the screen while playing The Last Story) that cannot be fixed? If someone has some information, I’d be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Last edited by Gilkrave,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....