ROM Hack Harvest moon a new beginning CTRPF AR Codes

Chronoz98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can someone share a newly made HM:ANB male character savefile please, i wanna play this game on citra but can't bypass the character creating, it always crash when im inputting the name.. please help
Any names would do i just need a new save file that has never been played far please

moonkitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooo I'm super excited that there's finally something out for save editing. Is there anyway I can change my child's gender from a boy to a girl?

Thank you

Reactions: Queen of SoS

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the next two weeks I'll just be dealing with my semester wrapping up. I have three major projects to deal with and four finals! I'm not sure if I'll even be alive by the end of this month :')

After that I'm going on a week long trip, nothing school related, just something fun to celebrate the end of the school year.
Yea I’m going to Miami after this semester is over thank god.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone share a newly made HM:ANB male character savefile please, i wanna play this game on citra but can't bypass the character creating, it always crash when im inputting the name.. please help
Any names would do i just need a new save file that has never been played far please
what do you want your name to be?

Also, if you want to customize your character, let me know what you want him to look like

Last edited by wicksand420,
Reactions: Chronoz98

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go

Attachments

• HM-ANB.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 450

Chronoz98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Here you go
Thank you so much :) i have been wandering all day on the internet trying to find a save file but can't find any, ur a real life saver XD
can you also make a female character save file with a name melody with long hair? if u do make it, thank you so much
btw, the male character u made literally have the same hair style, colour, and eyes that i wanted XD thank you

Reactions: wicksand420

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much :) i have been wandering all day on the internet trying to find a save file but can't find any, ur a real life saver XD
can you also make a female character save file with a name melody with long hair? if u do make it, thank you so much
btw, the male character u made literally have the same hair style, colour, and eyes that i wanted XD thank you
I'll post the female character in a bit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme