Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, but in the end it all comes back to you for making one mistake. A grave one, whether or not you had the foresight about it.

Yeah, but bad boy bad boy what you gonna do when they come for you?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope. You're finished, kid.
For now anyway.

Shit.

D

Deleted User

Just remain calm. If it's a perma-ban, then worry. If you come undone after a few days, or weeks, it was temp only.

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
i guess i'll just forget about this for now and check back tomorrow to see what's up.

i really hope someone really smart and talented figures this out. or that this is a temp ban. i guess time will tell.

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully, is a temporary ban. Sorry for you guys.

I don't think it needs confirmation, but I played a lot SM without going online or entering the eShop. Can go online in other games without problems.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Tanooks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't get banned despite going online before maintenance. So either I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY lucky or I didn't cause enough noise and should count my lucky stars.

Guess I ain't going online anytime soon--mostly cause they shoved the pre-load down my throat. Oh, my precious save data.

Then again that is a VERY small price to pay for no ban.

Reactions: 4ur0r

Ecko3351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't get banned despite going online before maintenance. So either I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY lucky or I didn't cause enough noise and should count my lucky stars.

Guess I ain't going online anytime soon--mostly cause they shoved the pre-load down my throat. Oh, my precious save data.

Back up save with JKSM?

Matadon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
stil they have no right to take games away from you that you paid with your own money on the eshop its like nintedos stealing from you even though you stole sun and mon from gamefreak

you DID pirate their game
AND if you did, this means you hacked your console
an yes, they DO have the right to do this, since when you use the 3DS there are terms of use, to which you agreed, and that you broke

we 100% deserve it

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country

Same here, except that i'm not getting bugged with the pre-load since I didn't buy the game (yet). We might get banned during the next maintenance tho.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
I've got no sympathy for all the users who got banned.

Logic would dictate that using a games online service when it leaked 11 days earlier than it's street date is somewhat unwise, no?

A couple of reviewers and ninty beta testers here and there using online would be fine. No doubt there are thousands of hacked 3DS owners playing this game. 500 of which are viewing this thread right now. must've rung some alarm bells :rofl2:

Reactions: Raylight and signz

Antipika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Gateway Emunand/CIA users got banned as well?

Just wondering (can't test right now).

I wouldn't mind that much since I got two 3DS anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...